Mybel

affiliate
Here are my requirements

Server MUST be located in the US

Cpanel/WHM or Plesk Unlimited for cheap

512 MB Ram

25+ GB Disk Space

500+ GB Bandwidth

A good ToS that doesn’t have a fee for almost everything.

My budget is around $50-70 a month. I will be using part of the VPS for reselling, this will be for my small company.

I would strongly recommend you to go with Liquid Web!
I have been in this industry since 6 years and i found Liquid Web to be one of the best and top in terms of support and uptime.

You have a very nice budget and your requirements are reasonable. I have a small VPS with igxhost and have been very happy with the service and support I have received. I pay $45/month including cPanel/WHM I can verify that I am a customer if needs be :)

I see serverpoint seems to be nice for my.
I want to try them to see if they are good in really.
The second free month is to my liking too.

Do you keep in mind any specifications? I would recommend you considering aspnix.com for windows hosting and kvchosting.com for linux based solutions.

Would recommend you Invpsus.com or Fastnext.com, they provide with nice and friendly support and not expensive new SSD VPS plans.

Here are my requirements

Server MUST be located in the US

Cpanel/WHM or Plesk Unlimited for cheap

512 MB Ram

25+ GB Disk Space

500+ GB Bandwidth

A good ToS that doesn’t have a fee for almost everything.

My budget is around $50-70 a month. I will be using part of the VPS for reselling, this will be for my small company.

I wouldn't put cPanel on 512MB, but for your budget you can find a very good reliable provider for you new services!

I can see that you have a very good budget for what you are asking, and there are a lot can be offered for this money. What you are asking is available widely for small fee of 10-15$ per month from any hosting company.

banners
Back