The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I love this forum! Do you?

zurk

affiliate
Ever since I joined this forum, I still see the same people (members) that I used to see the first time. It's nice to know that they're still friendly as they were :innocent:

Just the other day, I joined another uk forum for webmasters, since i like to read and join in discussions. But to my dismay... not just the other members are rude, but also the mod!

I can take the spammers, the scammers, and the others that posts none sense. But to see a mod cursing (not just once, but most of the time), especially to a new member is just unforgivable! I never want to go back to that forum, ever!

It is pleasure to read that you have great time here. If i would need to name a better webmaster forum, propably i would fail with it.

Zurk

You will never see such behaviour at this forum. I think all members should be respected whether they have one post or thousands. Unless their spammers :)

I like this forum because I feel like I am actually talking to real people. Some/most forums I visit the members might as well be a number.

SEE!!! That's what I'm talking about! That's why I love this place, everyone is so nice :)
I really like to explore to other webmaster forums, to read and expand my knowledge. Guess i stumbled in the wrong forum :wacko: I am never going back there.

Ever since I joined this forum, I still see the same people (members) that I used to see the first time. It's nice to know that they're still friendly as they were :innocent:

Just the other day, I joined another uk forum for webmasters, since i like to read and join in discussions. But to my dismay... not just the other members are rude, but also the mod!

I can take the spammers, the scammers, and the others that posts none sense. But to see a mod cursing (not just once, but most of the time), especially to a new member is just unforgivable! I never want to go back to that forum, ever!

You really are talking Zurk, I love this forum!:harts: I have experienced same thing in other forum and the admin is really rude. It's just fine to make some correction if the admin or the mod didn't like what has been said or done by their members, but what I was just asking is the way they talk to their members they should atleast make it a little bit courteous. They act as if members are just slaves and they are the lords.. and that really made me sad :no: and pissed :boiling::hammer: at the same time..

I see your point Cryxellis, but as usually the background is more complex than the pure surface you meet with when participating in different forum discussions. I am saying this because i moderate more forums and there are some where i am not so motivated to be the best host.

banners
Back