The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I just cant get any sign ups To my dating site??

englishrussian

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CupidCash
Hi,

I launched a Russian dating site for western guys to meet Russian girls, but am having a very hard job getting any sign ups??

I think my site is good, I know its very competitive, but I was expecting a few to sign up, I have tried add words , just expensive and no results, I bought traffic no results, I have been doing alot of article writting, blogs ect, just dont know where to go next?? any ideas??
Maybe I do not have enough members for guys to be interested?

my site i will put like this dont want it picked up, hope someone can have a look and maybe give me some advise?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its free for guys to sign up and post their profile, but if they want to contact girls direct from my database they have to pay, that allows them direct access to the girls phone number and email address.
My membership prices are very cheap compared with the competition.
I wasnt expecting a flood of sign ups but its so hard to get anyone!! maybe I need alot more traffic? more members?

I have looked into it and researched the market for 18 months.

Check my site see what you thinks missing?

Is your site ranked highly for keywords related Russian brides etc? Its quite a competitive market (it seems) I saw this post about Russian women being the most beautiful women at another forum, the guy who posted it seem to be in similar industry to you.

Im not so switched on with this seo:( I have been doing alot of articles , blogs ect and just working on the keyword "russian brides" it is very competitive I know but my membership prices to get it off the ground are so low compared with others!
Do I need huge amounts of traffic?
Or maybe the site is not so good quality?

Have no ideas:)

Hi,

My site is a Russian brides dating site, not so easy to set up, I live in Russia part time with my gf , so she does all the social networking for girls to sign up in Russia.
I know its still competitive, i was just wondering maybe I need alot more traffic? I used ad words but was so expensive!

I have a few blogs, doing some articles and submitting to search engines, any other ideas how I can get more traffic?? I have seen you can buy traffic, tried it once with 5000 but did not get a thing from that?

How much traffic are you generating? Are you literally on a conversion rate of 0%? How long has the site been running? I ask because I am trying to understand whether it is traffic or conversions that are the problem.

Don't expect a very high conversion rate. Especially when you consider you will get a huge number of people visit just out of interest but with no real intention of signing up.

According to stat brain you are getting 136 visits a day. Oddly enough that is the exact figure it returned for my site too. I wonder how accurate statbrain is.

I had a quick look at the site. Looks OK and I would be tempted had I not had previous experience with German, Hungarian, Chinese and French girls. :).

However, I would like to see a unique selling point. The main one I could see was "run by western guys like you". I think you need to assure the sceptics amongst us that the russian babes on there are real. Maybe you need to explain how you sign up the women so visitors are assured they are genuine. Maybe you could offer a "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back" type offer just to get the ball rolling.

How about some testimonials? Maybe you could give away a number of free trial memberships on the proviso that the receiver of the free membership write a testimonial for you.

Just a few thoughts.

Hi,

hi yes I like that idea of something to assure people the girls are real, I did thinkabout doing a money back thing, problem is when you join you have access to all on data base and would be easy for someone to join, then the next day after they have taken addresses to ask for their money back?
I dont have a huge amount of traffic im working on it now, what is the best way to generate traffic? most competiters by looking at statsbrain are having a few thousand hits a day, maybe I need alot more?

Using the key word "Russian brides" the site has come to page 20 in google, maybe I just need more time to get some momentum going?

Obviously no one is ever going to find you on page 20 of Google. That key phrase might be a tough nut to crack.

btw - I just had a very poor load time for your site. Not going to help your rankings. Your home page is about 3 times as large as it should or needs to be.

If you are sure that "russian brides" is the right keyphrase to target and you are determined to target it then do the following:

Change home page title to "Russian Brides - email2femail.com";

Change home page description to "Russian Brides looking for love" or some 5h1t like that (not more than 30 words);

Keywords - "russian,brides"

You are missing some image alt texts. Maybe one could be "Russion Brides";

Create an <h1> heading entitled "Russian Brides". If <h1> is too big make is smaller using CSS;

You have reams of commented out code in your markup. Get rid of it;

Create some backlinks to the home page with the anchor text "Russian Brides". Add a sprinkling of the phrase "russian brides" to the content. Not more than 3-4% keyword density.

Create some internal links with the anchor text "russian brides".

Add a favicon;

Add a sitemap.xml and sitemap page;

Add country, coverage and robots meta tags;

Your home page is 107kb - that is massive. You should aim to keep pages below 30kb;

Fix the 675 parse errors and 16 warnings produced by W3C parse checker.

I can see that no optimisation has been done on your site at all as yet. You would benefit massively from the services of a decent optimiser. Someone who really knows their stuff. But be careful, about 80% of all optimisers talk out of the ar53s from my experience.

Good luck. If you choose a professional optimisation service then get a solid agreement stating what they will do and by when. Make sure that the agreement penalises them if the fail to deliver what they say. If they won't agree to that then find someone else.

btw - I charge only £200 per day. You shouldn't be paying too much more than that.

Hi,

thanks i will get my web designer to look at that:)) but i guess at the end of the day i still need to generate alot of traffic, and convert it?
My main aime of this web site is to try to make an income so i can live in Russia where I am at present, but its not as easy as I thought it would be:)

Thanks for that i will get my web man to look at what you said:)

Is it any good of me for example to find a copetitors site, and copy all their links , articles, ect ect , i dont mean copy exactly i mean post my site details on the same as theirs, does this do any good for my site?

What is the best way to generate traffic?

:))

The site and its content

Hi

If your site isnt getting the traffic or conversions you want then it could be one of two reasons.
There is a trust factor when prospects visit your site and if they are not convinced within the first two paragraphs of your page then the tendancy is for them to move on to another site which could be simpler to follow.
Maybe other sites are offering incentives to their prospects ie, sometthing free or a promotion.

Take a look at your competitors sites and see what they are offering and how they have set up their sites.
Keywords in the top two paragraphs are a big must in SEO

Good Luck

Paul

Hi I don't found your site link...? can you please provide me your site link..i can help you in this work and you don't need to buy any traffic for your site and other....i will provide you good traffic and user sign up too but please provide me your site link first I want to see your site then I will tell you the rest procedure of it.so waiting for ur reply.
Thanks.

Give people more for free! I'd allow each new member a certain amount of free contacts eg: New sign up gets 10 free girls to contact, but they pay after that.

Or you could give them a set amount of free contacts per month eg: 5 etc.

Or break the members fee down to monthly instalments eg: $3 per month etc

Free upgrade to their profile - stuff like that.

I like that idea, i will look into giving everyone who posts a profile a free credit for one address:))

But I still need to generate alot more traffic, what is the best way for my type of site?

What keyword niche are you looking at? It is completely unrealistic to assume you can dent this retail market by attacking it head on. What strategy are you looking at, what keywords do you have? what are there seot:seoc?

Are you marketing purely for the UK? Find micro niches, add them all up into 1 niche and build up, charge head on and youll just get a sore head mate.

Mr. English Russian

First off I have to say that after almost being scamed over and over by so many dating sites and russian dating sites etc. I have come accross your site only because of a link someone posted on a forum i had be reading in search of weather a diff russian site was a scam or not. That being said it seems your site is very well hidden which is good and bad... Bad for you cause not much traffic but good for a guy like me as my profile would not be passed up as fast and if indeed your site is legit with the women then my hats off to your gal for getting such wonderous REAL! ladies.

I am here now cause I have a problem with your site... I have tried createing a profile and it seems as though its stuck. I have no confirmation on where its at. On that note i have tried to send emails to the info address you have provided (forum wont allow me to post your info address) but keeps gettin kicked back. The phone number i try does not work for me... so i have no way to contact anyone with any info about your site lol. I stubled on this forum here and I may be in luck.

So maybe look into that issue of profile creation and your service contact info and make sure it works. That will be very effective imo. And let me know whats new or what you came up with here and we can go over a few other ideas.

But overall your site looks very legit so I am hoping that it is what it seems. I find myself wanting to find a cool russian chick and see what comes of it so lets help eachother out aight. Peace bro oh... and glad to hear about your sucsess with your lady, hope I as well find that luck.

banners
Back