The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I got success with Instagram Clients Management business

Pntk1

affiliate
Hello guys! I got success with Instagram Clients Management business. I get 1-3 clients daily, paying me 50$ a month. Some of them after the first month drop, but some of them stay for more than 1 month! I grow their accounts with automated software by doing follow/unfollow actions.. There is much to explain about that, so I wrote it in short!

The reason Im creating this thread is because since I got success with clients management busines , I would really like find new ways to earn money online! That's why I came to this forum.. Maybe someone of you guys would you like share the knowledge about earning online , exchange ideas and help each other? I would really love to learn from you with other businesses and I could help you with social media marketing!

Thank you!

Did you code your Instagram bot or use some web tool?
thumbsup.png
welcome BTW :)

Hello guys! I got success with Instagram Clients Management business. I get 1-3 clients daily, paying me 50$ a month. Some of them after the first month drop, but some of them stay for more than 1 month! I grow their accounts with automated software by doing follow/unfollow actions.. There is much to explain about that, so I wrote it in short!

The reason Im creating this thread is because since I got success with clients management busines , I would really like find new ways to earn money online! That's why I came to this forum.. Maybe someone of you guys would you like share the knowledge about earning online , exchange ideas and help each other? I would really love to learn from you with other businesses and I could help you with social media marketing!

Thank you!
you can run some affiliate offers using social networks, it will be a great way to make some money! good luck with this, you just have to go though the forum, and learn more before starting!

banners
Back