Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am here to learn to succeed

• Thread starter Robert van Herwynen
  • Start date
R

Robert van Herwynen

Hi all,
I have been playing with this internet thingy for a few years now. Even bought some shiny get rich quick buttons along the way:confused:. I have entered into a couple of relatively informative how to courses, have learned a great deal, except how to make money.
I needed to create a website a couple of years ago for my wife(an author). I have learned to make a fairly good website, even selling my time to create and maintain the website for a local physiotherapist through my local business website business. I would like to be able to do some more of these for local businesses. Note to self, call local businesses...
I think the main problem I have is understanding and successfully executing the whole link building thing. I understand that this is the way to develop traffic and gain Google rankings, the first step in building an income on the internet. I just have to get this right.
I hope you guys on here will allow me to understand and break into the "internet millions:)", just a comfortable living would be nice so that I don't have to return to a factory job:(.
Thanks,
Rob

banners
Back