The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am glad to be here. My name is Firuze

affmeter

Hi Everyone,

I am from Turkey. I have been in web design business for 5 years with my husband Fethi. Then when our son was born we have changed our direction and do affiliate marketing until today. He is still doing affiliate marketing and I am working on developing softwares.

So I would like to share opinions, watch the trends in affiliate marketing and learn more about this industry. I think this is a good place to meet with new people and ideas.

Although Turkey is far from US, this forum makes life easier and distances much closer.

All the best

Hi Firuze,

Welcome to 5star :)
So I would like to share opinions, watch the trends in affiliate marketing and learn more about this industry. I think this is a good place to meet with new people and ideas.
Yep, you've come to the right spot!

Welcome to 5 Star, Firuze.

We have members from around the world, but you are one of only a few that we have from Turkey. Thanks for joining us.

5 Star is the perfect place to keep up with what is going on within the industry plus we have some very friendly members.

I hope you will be participating in some of the discussions and exchanging ideas with with our members.

thank you

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. It will be a fun to meet with new people, discuss and share ideas and experiences.

Cheers

MI
Back