The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am a webmaster from China. Want to know affiliate programs outside my country.

justinlorder

I am justin , a webmaster form China. I own several websites. I would like to make money online, therefore I came here to communicate with people from different countries. Affiliated programs is a way to make money online. I could learn more about how to make money by affiliated programs and get more channal to find affiliated programs.
I try my best to work at home instead of work in a company or factory. Everyone wants to be well off and work at home, doesn't it? At present it is a far way for me to achieve this goal. I believe I could make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to 5 Star, Justin.

We have members from all over the world, so you will be able to communicate with people from different countries when you participate in our discussions.

Thanks for joining.

Welcome to China!

that's awesome how this 'world wide web' thing works, isn't it?? We're all just one big happy family (thanks Al Gore...:p )

welcome and I hope you meet some great friends in here!

Doug

Hi, welcome here.
Working at home is our dreams. It will take much time and money to learn.
But you know,energy and consistence conquer every thing.
Good luck!

Hi

Hello Webmaster,

your thinking is absolutely right and affiliate program provide you great support to learn Internet Marketing and make money online.

你好 justinlorder, I think "ni hao" is hello in Chinese. Anyway, welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of persons who will help you to be a successfull affiliate.

banners
Back