The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I am a newbie who is here to learn, add value and be a professional affliate marketer soon.Thank You

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Keep the titles 5 to 8 words max :)
Google's Title and Meta Descriptions Length (Updated 2018)
not a bad rundown ....

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am a newbie

No problem. I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

I'm here to learn, add value

Awesome!

become a professional in affiliate marketing within three months.

It may take a bit longer but dig in and start reading and studying, make a plan then take action. You might not be a pro in only three months but you can learn a lot in that period of time if you're committed.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello forum. I am a newbie. I'm here to learn, add value and become a professional in affiliate marketing within three months.
The best strategy for affiliate marketing is provide your own affiliate program, not join others

Hello and welcome :) With researching, reading, learning, and practice you will be able to succeed.

Hello forum. I am a newbie. I'm here to learn, add value and become a professional in affiliate marketing within three months.
You are welcome. Just be open
You are welcome.
Three months is not enough to learn all but daily am sure you can attain your goal if you are persistent

Thank you.
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

No problem. I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Awesome!

It may take a bit longer but dig in and start reading and studying, make a plan then take action. You might not be a pro in only three months but you can learn a lot in that period of time if you're committed.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)
Thank you

MI
Back