The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HyperVRE Anyone?

RedHat39

affiliate
Has anyone used Matt Callen's HyperVRE to any success? I just got an email from him stating he is launching his HyperVRE Live today and was curious if any of you have used either the free version or the gold version of HyperVRE.

His live version is a monthly package of 10 niches he will grind through his program for you along with the templates to build the websites with for currently $19/month. But he claims that price will rise soon, but we all know that there are a lot of niche package deals that can be had for around $20/month.

The one thing I do like about HyperVRE is that it will take the articles it finds and automatically generate CB,Amazon, and PayDotCom links in the articles for you. So that is nice I suppose.

"The one thing I do like about HyperVRE is that it will take the articles it finds and automatically generate CB,Amazon, and PayDotCom links in the articles for you."

That sounds pretty cool. I think I checked this one out in the past but I should take another peek since I'm into talking about all things "nichey" these days.

The free version has lots of bugs in that sometimes it will go through its whole process and report back "no articles found". This is even on broad term keywords.

I was really hoping someone with the gold version who STILL uses it would report back their experiences with the paid version.

The Live version like I said is I think 10 pre-picked niches that are already to go but the thing I've found with these type of packages is that sometimes out of the 10, 20 niches picked I might not be interested in but one or two of them.

But if you think about it to have one or two niches pre-built ready to market with the CB, Amazon, and PayDot links already setup might not be such a bad deal after all.

Still I think I'd rather do my own niche searching, so if anyone has any info on the gold version I'm all ears.

I just did a quick scan and did see info about some bugs. I also found some threads in their forum that show some sites people have built. Don't know if they were free or gold sites. Have you read their forum? May find more info there from existing users.

contentcreatorpro.com and hyperVRE kinda look same, expect Matt Callen have a nice script to stick the clickbank, cj thingy. I was researched from last two days.. and i also found some bugs for free one scripts.

MI
Back