The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hurricane Katrina image 100 million times

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Hurricane Katrina Driving Traffic To Blogs And News Search Engines. Image of the hurrican on AOL was viewed more than 100 million times.

full story: isedb.com/news/article/1252

Katrina, what a name!!! :( It really exposed a lot of mess in its wake. G.W. is gonna have his hands full once they have mopped up the water. Sadly I don't find the pictures interesting.

The people will be just fine. In fact, every single one of the victims are being issued 2 thousand dollar debit cards, today, and that's just to tide them over for a few weeks. We're talking the very poorest of the poor living 12 feet below sea level, and 25% of them were on welfare.

The mayor and the governor really botched this up, and then went on National TV, blaming Bush. I have a friend in traveling in Italy right now, and told me the only national news he gets over there is CNN and BBC. He told me "No wonder folks overseas see America in a bad light".

Anyway, if you'd like the 'real' scoop on what's going on, look outside the tainted BBC.

Here's a few links. The first one is really funny.

illwillpress.com/

drudgereport.com

michellemalkin.com/

Enjoy!

BTW, Ken, did you know Canada is the only Country in the World not to contribute a dime to the victims? Why when there's a world-wide tragedy, is the U.S. always flipping the bill, but when we get hit with disaster, I hear crickets?

Read this and you'll see how the media molds one's view of any subject: austinbay.net/blog/?p=557

the americans have strated pumping UNTREATED water out of the city an dback into the local lakes. Environmentalists fear that this is going to cause a massive environmental disaster as this "toxic soup" will get into the gulf of mexico.

Bush had to sign a wavier to get it done, it was that serious. They've managed t turn a humanitarien disaster into an environmental one as well.

That's more B.S. you're hearing from the far-left leaning liberal press. And the bad part is, you hear it, you see it, so it must be fact.

The FACTs are, #1) The Hurricane was a NATURAL (READ:NATURAL) DISASTER, #2) The lake is the only place to put the water (Either abandon the city, or make sure the poor fish and wildlife aren't effected - f'ck the people, right?).

LOL @ Bush having to sign a waiver!

LOL @ 'toxic soup'! That is the EXACT term being used by the left-wing media. The FACT is, the Gulf will be fine in the long term. What needs to be done is pump water out of that city and if it's decided to rebuild, then start the process.

temi said:
I hate politics when things like this happens, thread closed

I agree! People are still dying, yet everyone is pointing fingers rather than helping.

Sad...

Paul_KY said:
The people will be just fine. In fact, every single one of the victims are being issued 2 thousand dollar debit cards, today, and that's just to tide them over for a few weeks. We're talking the very poorest of the poor living 12 feet below sea level, and 25% of them were on welfare.

The mayor and the governor really botched this up, and then went on National TV, blaming Bush. I have a friend in traveling in Italy right now, and told me the only national news he gets over there is CNN and BBC. He told me "No wonder folks overseas see America in a bad light".

Anyway, if you'd like the 'real' scoop on what's going on, look outside the tainted BBC.

Here's a few links. The first one is really funny.

illwillpress.com/

drudgereport.com

michellemalkin.com/

Enjoy!

BTW, Ken, did you know Canada is the only Country in the World not to contribute a dime to the victims? Why when there's a world-wide tragedy, is the U.S. always flipping the bill, but when we get hit with disaster, I hear crickets?

Where is this factoid printed? I thought that part of the reason our gas was going through the roof was partially for this disaster. I'm not 100% sure on our governments stance on financial aid, but there's plenty of money making it's way to New Orleans via Canadian Companies.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-07-2005/0004102394&EDATE=

BTW, I hope your not coming down on Canada as the US likes to do entirely too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back