The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hungarian Camerawoman Lost Her Job

marketerbybirth

affiliate
there is an uproar everywhere on social media about a video being shoot somewhere on the Hungarian border. In that video a camerawoman is shown misbehaving with Syrian Refugees. At one instance above mentioned lady, tripped a refugee who was trying to flee away from police. That man with having a child held within his arms tightly fell down right on his little son. Whole of that incident was filmed an later uploaded on to the social media by another cameraman present there on the field at that time. In a separate video, same individual can also be seen kicking a little asylum seeker right in her belly.

After getting published, this video disturbed general public sentiment across the world and within few hours, triggered a massive wave of anger, dismay and criticism against that camerawoman and her organization. People were observed pointing out fierce kind of racism that allegedly is a part of Hungarian society.

However, the person who highlighted this issue by releasing his recording on the social media is also a part of that very Hungarian society. Later on, under pressure management of the television channel for whom that camerawoman was working at that time fired her by maintaining that the lady went beyond her boundaries and this kind of behavior is not acceptable in their organization.

You can learn more about this story on; The Guardian

I read an article about that. The camerawoman said that she panicked. Unfortunately, she hurt two little kids by doing so. I'm not surprised there was an uproar.

Not sure why she didn't just turn tail and run instead of using her feet on people.

@azgold hmmm no doubt there was a panic and chaos... however a lot of other media-man were also present there. No one reacted in such a way. I she still can make a public apology as her own countryman and fellow are against her. She can now, do something like collection of donation etc symbolically to prove that her actions were unintentional. however the way she kicked that little girl from front right in her legs doesn't seems to me like an unintentional move :)

Man has reached mars and watching for new worlds to live in, but the world we already have is still filled with hatred, prejudice, bias and racism. Its pathetic and that is why I believe in

LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE

Honestly, I don't think anyone will let her forget what she's done, no matter what she does to try and make amends. When it comes to people hurting kids, the world is pretty unforgiving.

I simply don't understand why she did it. Especially the little girl. She may not have noticed the other baby in the man's arms through her camera (she still shouldn't have tripped him!) but she must have seen the girl. Not sure how she thought she was protecting herself.

@marketerbybirth - "LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE" - That's wonderful! If everyone held that belief, the world would be such a peaceful place!

@azgold yes true... but the positive thing out of it is that, her own colleague and countryman revealed these incidents and made he sacked otherwise no one would have known ever....

after all five fingers are not equal....

Good point! I wonder what stuff goes on that no one sees and tells during times like this mass migration of refugees.

Hopefully, this story help keep it from happening again.

Hopefully, this story help keep it from happening again.

its sad but its the story which came into light. there are hundreds of similar incidents happening here and there without even getting noticed. I believe no law, rule or regulation can stop such things from happening. What we all need to re-realize that we all are human, and out counterparts regardless of their color, creed and religion have emotions too. they also have a heart behind their right behind their chest as we have, and one more thing to be kept in mind is,

" Time never remains constant" you cant deny that may be tomorrow or after a few years you would face such situations. I know its horrible but its true. I really like a collection of words that, one of my friend kept repeating all the times, " We all meet to get apart"! so let me add, then why cant we meet with an open heart? :)

banners
Back