The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Huge Money In Asian Markets for Affiliates

Linda Buquet

affiliate
If you want to expand your horizons (literally) then this post will give you some great ideas about the opportunities that exist in foreign markets.

<a href="http://www.jonathanvolk.com/internet-marketing/huge-money-in-asian-markets.html">Huge Money In Asian Markets</a>

I want to share what I?ve learned about the Southeast Asian market. In short, if you?re an affiliate, whether you can speak Chinese, Hindi, or just English?you should be considering opportunities here. Do you remember how easy it was to make money in PPC back in 2003? It?s like that here today?you?re stepping back into a time machine and get another chance in a developing market.

Interesting. A person would have to be sure a product could/would sell to these countries though... Of course, anything downloadable would be a worldwide option. Definitely worth some time to learn more. Thanks!

I think the targeted market is extremely important in affiliate marketing. It is always recommended to know more about your customers and their culture.

banners
Back