The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

huge click loss in adsbridge

kadigital

recently i try to promote some iphone offers in france. but i stopped the campaigns after spent $XX because i notice clicks
showing in my F5 dashboard and adsbridge didn't match

F5 clicks: 221
adsbridge clicks : 8

anyone have clue what happened? this is first time happened to me. i try to promote same iphone offer before in another geo without problem

my traffic source is pop ads

thank you guys!

france 1.png
france 2.png

mh...

for me the stats on your platform are wrong,
you are getting 21,482 clicks? o_O

also i use adsbridge and never have any issue with them.

how many impressions you had in that single campaign?

so... on 221 people who clicked on your ad (which means they were interested in what they were click on) even not one converted, who do you trust the most now? adsbridge or network? :)

@jonathan vodini thank you for your reply brother, but i am not trying to blaming one or more party here. i just want to know what happen. this is not my first campaign with F5 and adsbridge. i already several months with them without issue

i asking aff fix members who have experienced same problem with me , how they solve the problem?

@jonathan vodini thank you for your reply brother, but i am not trying to blaming one or more party here. i just want to know what happen. this is not my first campaign with F5 and adsbridge. i already several months with them without issue

i asking aff fix members who have experienced same problem with me , how they solve the problem?

Hey, @valdea how are you. I'm Alex, AdsBridge representative.

Please, could you share with me more information about your problems? Did you select the correct timezone, period and hours on AdsBridge?

Hey, @valdea how are you. I'm Alex, AdsBridge representative.

Please, could you share with me more information about your problems? Did you select the correct timezone, period and hours on AdsBridge?

Alex. you and nick is in my skype contact. i have some questions actually regarding adsbridge. last time i ask about mundo media tracking but nick didn't respond me. already 2 weeks now :)

but thats ok, lets do it in skype

Alex. you and nick is in my skype contact. i have some questions actually regarding adsbridge. last time i ask about mundo media tracking but nick didn't respond me. already 2 weeks now :)

but thats ok, lets do it in skype

Hope Nick already helped you out with your settings and right now everything is set correctly.

I'll for sure have a talk with him about two weeks. But pls the best way to solve your issue is to contact our support team by opening a ticket in the system.

Regards:ninja:

banners
Back