The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Huawei Honor 4C Battery Issue

marketerbybirth

affiliate
Hi guys,

Yesterday I received my new phone. Its an Huawei Honor 4c and I went for this one, as they are manufacturing better phones comparatively to the other Chinese equivalents. Since the moment I turned it on, I have been observing the rapid downward graph of its battery. I know, octa core equipped phone come with such issues but, I have been using it quite modestly.. as I don't have installed any extra crap am not playing games and still I am unable to witness that straight line on the battery consumption graph that generally appears during the sleep mode. I have tried battery doctor, but it is worsening the case by coming up with frequent notifications about the autocratically restarting apps and services.

Another issues is the battery temperature as I can sense warmth on my palm while holding it. I have seen this temperature jumping up to 41 degree when I put it on the charge last time. Can any one suggest me with a remedial action? Should I go to the service center? Moreover which services and system applications can be blocked safely to save battery ?

I am looking forward to hear from you soon and can provide you with further details and snapshots if required. Everything else is working fine, but I really get cautious whenever I see the rising temperature of my phone

banners
Back