“Adavice”/  “1Win

https://pointblankkeeneyes.blogspot.in

What is your overall take on the blog

• poor

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • good

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I agree with the above comments... plus some wordpress templates will give you ideas on eyecatching images... for sure you need more supporting visuals. Also, since keeping a blog continuously updated is one of the "issues" for bloggers, depending on the topic you are writng about, try to divide your texts into shorter posts with an easier to read tipography, also keep is constant. That way people will take the time to read the posts and you´ll have more content to post, win-win :)

Maybe an intro to what the blog will be focused on too.

Lots of luck!

I agree with the above comments... plus some wordpress templates will give you ideas on eyecatching images... for sure you need more supporting visuals. Also, since keeping a blog continuously updated is one of the "issues" for bloggers, depending on the topic you are writng about, try to divide your texts into shorter posts with an easier to read tipography, also keep is constant. That way people will take the time to read the posts and you´ll have more content to post, win-win :)

Maybe an intro to what the blog will be focused on too.

Lots of luck!

thanks a ton for your valuable suggestion. check my latest blog post at : pointblankkeeneyes.blogspot.in

Hello.
I checked out the blog, looks you are active on it; Good
But you should try adding favicon to it and making it more attractive (using different font style, background color or proper social media integration)

MI
Back