The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

http://www.valuableloans.info/ PR1 for sale

in some weeks? you are definatly liar. there was no update for 4 month!

OK, seeing as you think I am a liar then I don't see the point in contributing to this thread further apart from to say, of course it depends on when the next Google PR update is. And btw - there are updates every quarter. That's every 3 not 4 months. And when I said "some weeks" how many weeks did I mean to make you so sure I am a liar?

Seeing is we're trading insults then good luck you small minded moron. You're gonna need it with your attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, seeing as you think I am a liar then I don't see the point in contributing to this thread further apart from to say, of course it depends on when the next Google PR update is. And btw - there are updates every quarter. That's every 3 not 4 months. And when I said "some weeks" how many weeks did I mean to make you so sure I am a liar?

Seeing is we're trading insults then good luck you small minded moron. You're gonna need it with your attitude.

till last update Google had update every month for 4 month already. for now there was no update for almost 4 month (on Sunday will be exactly 4).

i don't give a f**k how you promote your websites. i am not here to prove anything to assholes. i am here to do business. i don't push anybody to a deal - you like you buy. don't like? don't buy! rules are simple.

man you are not the one to tell me on my attitude to the assholes that try crap on every website they don't like or opposite - like.

how many weeks you meant? i you would say that you will promote client's website in some weeks does it mean that it's possible to consider some is 6? or 12 or even 24?

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back