The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

http://www.stealthhosts.com New member

stealthhosts

affiliate
Hi all,
After registering I thought it only polite to introduce myself. My name is Lewis and I am MD of Stealth IT Solutions Limited (trading as Stealthhosts). The company has been running in it's original form since 1999 when I started repairing PC's and programming databases. Since then, our focus of business has shifted to web development and hosting. In addition, we offer network design and implementation, data recovery and a suite of consultancy services.

Please feel free to take a look at our site and as always, constructive criticism is welcomed.

Our main skillset development-wise is PHP, ASP/.NET/MySQL/MSSQL/SalesLogix/CSS/HTML/Xhtml + more.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lewis :rock: on

temi said:
Welcome to UK Webmaster World stealthosts, I am pleased you joined us :)

'bout time I found some time to frequent forums etc.

In addition to what I posted above, I am MCP, MCSE, CCNA qualified (doesn't mean I know anything other than how to pass MS/Cisqo exams) and I personally administrate Linux/BSD boxes, should anyone need any help in the above areas then give me a shout.

Cheers

stealthhosts said:

'bout time I found some time to frequent forums etc.

In addition to what I posted above, I am MCP, MCSE, CCNA qualified (doesn't mean I know anything other than how to pass MS/Cisqo exams) and I personally administrate Linux/BSD boxes, should anyone need any help in the above areas then give me a shout.

Cheers

MCSE CCNA, Cool, I had those certification many years ago, I was also CNA. Are those certification still hot today as they were pre Y2K ?

um, depends really. Obviously it is of no commercial benefit to me now as I decide who to employ rather than needing to worry about getting employment. I think that due to the IT industry expanding constantly there are more people with these qualifications which makes them less elitist, and to pass the exam you need to know the ways that microsoft/cisqo want you to do things. I think a real measure of someones knowledge is to ask the quickest/best way of doing something, not the microsoft way as they so often differ.

I don't think you NEED certification for anything, but it is nice to have a piece of paper to show and say "I know SOMETHING".

:)

True,
Except for some big employers who seem to insist on a pice of paper, if you are capable and competent you can get a job or even start your own business

Welcome to UKWMW stealthosts.

BTW, do either you or temi speak any english? I've read the above posts and actually feel dumber than I did when I logged on.

Duke,
We were talking about some IT certification, here are some interpretations:

MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
CNA - Certified Netware Administrator
CCNA - Certified Cisco Network Administrator (or something like that)

Hello

I can say that Romania is one of the places where you have to have a paper to do something. Anyway, from my experience in Italy and not only :) I have learn a thing. The things made from all the hearth are the best. That piece of paper don't do the difference. For example I study filosophy and teology, but I work on SEO, webdesign, a little coding, so I can say the piece of paper I have from the university don't help me very much ;) But I did it...i'm in bussines with no papers ;)

Ovi

banners
Back