The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HTML E-mail Newsletters - Anyone?

ayushpant

affiliate
Hey Folks,

I was wondering if any one of you have done e-mail HTML newsletters. I am planning on doing one very soon. But, don't have the time to build one from scratch.

Do you know of any good resources from where I can get html e-mail newsletter templates. And, I am not talking about basic two/three column layout with bad colors. I am talking about real professional newsletters - something like a company like Godaddy, Yahoo, or Apple would send.

But, I don't see many resources. Anyone willing to enlighten me on this?

Help is greatly appreciated!! - Cheers and happy holidays to everyone!!!

Hi Ayushpant

There are few resources out there if you search for "html newsletter templates." Are you willing to outsource this project for a small fee?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jamief,

Thanks a lot for replying. Outsourcing is not a problem at all. You are right, there are very few resources. Thanks a lot for your help.

You could look for a simple HTML template -- and do keep it simple. That's how I did mine and I have a lot of positive feedback on it. I don't use any images in it, but still prefer the HTML format for severals reasons.

Running into the same issue you did (unable to find much), I went hunting down simple HTML templates, found one that I thought would work, re-vamped it a bit and have been very happy with it ever since.

Thanks. Yeah, HTML newsletters are so Web 1.0. Can't have much in there. Can't even have background images. Plus multiple client testing, and so on. But, yeah we did manage to put together a very professional looking newsletter.

HTML templates online are very bad. I had to work and create one from scratch. It was fun, but a tiring process because of all those limitations. Thanks for the reply guys.

What about Aweber? They have HTML newsletter templates. Or are those the ones you don't like? I personally don't use the templates, but I love their service because of everything else.
  • Delivery rate
  • Stats
  • Ease of creating awesome forms
  • Ability to send broadcasts to multiple lists
  • Ability to CREATE unlimited lists according to their interests or whatever

Did anyone ever create an Ezine with a blog template and host it online as their newsletter? Like with a different article on each page and some advertising. This is what I'm in the process of creating right this minute.

What do you guys think?

Sheree

Actually, I didn't try Aweber. I am sure they are great. But, I wanted a completely personalized touch. So, I worked with a great team to create one. However, Aweber is a great suggestion though. I'll definitely give it a test drive. I am not much into "lists" as I focus on niches that don't really require lists. My users are mainly registered users to my website for this particular project.

Sometimes, it scares me that people are building lists and all that and I don't do that. But, I am happy for now. But I will surely head towards that path in 08. Lets see.

Cool, whatever works for you, right?

But when you do, there is no better than Aweber. I know because I tried 3 of them just to be spiteful because everyone was suggesting Aweber. I had to be difficult. I probably wasted a lot of time doing that.

Not only that, but I had to move my list each time.

Sheree

See, I get jitters every time when I think about "lists". Gosh, I must be blessed to be surviving without lists. But, yes you are right - whatever works.

But, yes its great to have a good service recommended. Saves me tons of time on research. Thanks a lot for that.

MI
Back