The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy from Texas (ya-all)

B

BrandonMc

Over the past few months I've had a small amount of success with Adsence sites and article writing, but nothing to write home about (yet). I've tried this affiliate marketing a few times but never made it over my Google expenses with AdWords. So I'm looking to pick some brains here.

Fact of the matter is I'm leery of even working with Google because it seems that they will ban you for passing gas while setting up a campaign. I know that people are making a living with this, so that's what I'm after!

Brandon

Welcome to 5 Star, Brandon.

How are things going in Texas?

You can get a lot of very useful information in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Pay particular attention to the ones which are "Sticky."

" If You HAD to Start Over - What would you do Different???" in the Newbie Affiliate Forum is a good tread because it can help you to avoid some serious mistakes. But you will be doing yourself a favor if you read everything you can in that forum.

You will find that 5 Star members are very friendly and very helpful. Just ask questions whenever you want to pick some brains.

Hey Brandon,

Welcome to the forum and G'day from Australia.

I haven't made any money online yet,

but I know if You keep on, keeping on.

Learning things and having a go, You will get there.

"See Ya" around mate

Hey quantumtiger

What ever your promoting through your link / sig line is ALL boogered up.
Nothing by 'hack' and sql errors

Thought you might want to check it

MI
Back