The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy from Florida

• Thread starter therankdirectory
  • Start date
T

therankdirectory

Howdy everyone, My name is statman and I'm from florida. I am looking forward to communicating with everyone here, and sharing my knowledge when I can. I am looking for a light hearted forum, who doesn't mind sensible humor every now and then.

Howdy!:cool:

Hi Statman,

Welcome to our world. Sometimes we get so caught up in trying to help people we need someone to nudge us with a little humor and remind us we don't have to be so serious. Once you dig in you'll see we like to have fun and can even get a little crazy. :p

We look forward to some good conversations and a few good laughs with you!

Thanks for the quick welcome! I've been browsing through the forum and there is LOTS of information. Thank you for that comparison by the way, it was very informative. I was thinking about that earlier today actually. :eek:

Welcome to 5 Star, Statman.

You have already gotten into the swing of things and you have made a number of posts. It looks as if you are enjoying yourself.

We are serious most of the time, as Linda said. But we do have our moments when we have a little fun and act a little silly. However most of the time we are devoted to trying to have the most helpful community possible.

Thanks for joining.

yes I agree.. There is a time for play, and 99% of the time it should be work. I have a lot of knowledge about internet marketing. I've spent a considerable amount of my life participating in internet marketing, computer science, entrepreneurial business, helping others.. etc..

I've had some really cool clients in my day, and to this date I've helped 428 people get their website successfully started and a solid foundation established for them to grow. I've helped almost 900 professionals from around the world land contracts here in the US as I mainly am I consultant of engineering, architecture, design, etc. .:eek:

I know enough about a lot of subjects, I'll do my best where I can. If I dont' know the exact answer, I usually give some advice on how I would approach the problem myself.

I will help when I can, and thank you for being understanding about the rules. I might slip once, but I usually don't slip twice..

:cool:

MI
Back