The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How we have tripled our CTR on landing page (Lots of pictures inside!)

Aye so here are the results of our split test.

First of all our basic landing page had 0,74% of CTR which is pretty low and not profitable no matter what we would be selling :p

Winning Landing Page was number 15th with CTR 6.77% so as we can see we managed to increase CTR by a lot with simple question to our users to
increase engagement.

14.jpeg

2nd place goes to landing page number 4th with CTR of 3.76% we had a red header over here

3.jpeg

3rd place goes to landing page 9 with 2 security buttons CTR of this one was 3.05%.

8.jpg

Some of landing pages that are worth testing with CTR>3%

#18 3.03%
17.jpeg

#7 3.01%
6.jpeg

Some other conclussions.
-With this test we see that there's no difference between number of lines in header.
-There is a huge difference between using lot's of security logos and only 2 of them (#7 at 1,50% and #8 at 3.05%)
-element which actually lowered CTR for us was warning sign #18
-coupon tag has increased CTR for us with female demo #16
-boarding was kinda netural element that increases by a bit CTR but doesn't affect position of other elements #4
-users are clicking more on continue button instead of final action on a button.

Oh my goodness. I cannot explain my happiness in words after going through this awesome post. I have saved this complete page in my laptop (who knows that this page will stay here forever ;)).

Thanks a ton for this great guide/case study.

thanks m8. this is a great thread and verry well explained with photos that show's how to do it in the right way.

I love it how people demand to loose weight without dieting and excessive while eating more then before and siting on the couch and watching TV. Just kidding a bit but yes I see see that most landers are like this or heading in this direction in the diet niche.

But thanks for sharing.

banners
Back