The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How We Can Make Money With Copy writing?

the best way to learn copywriting
is to start writing copy
then build templates
then look at competitors
learn it live in the field
ebooks are overated

then look at competitors
Generally, competitors are just parroting other competitors --and have mediocre results or fail for that exact reason.
The exception is a segmented marketing strategy or a disruptive product strategy --this I have personally seen to work.
Laymen terms: copy-cat with a unique tactic.

E-books are total bullshit marketing.

Real marketing books (printed or digital {like kindle}) are valuable but sifting through 300+ pages to find the few thing that really can make what you are doing work better with you customers (clients or referrals) can be hard work to find.

AI edited content:
I think e-books are total bullshit marketing.
A real marketing book (printed or digital) human edit: is worth the effort to seek real marketing and content nuances that will influence the reader.

Next time you're looking for marketing advice, skip the e-books and go for a real book instead. It'll be worth your time and effort!
1673788389482.png

I work in an agency as copywriter. It's one of the easiest ways to make money like that. But, in that case, you must be well-versed in the company's niche and have high writing skills. Just practice and you'll success. Good luck!

In this quarantine, I just want to make money online by copywriting. But I need guidance on this.
I would suggest using chatgpt. This is artificial intelligence. He himself will not write for you, but as an assistant, he will significantly speed up both your learning and the deadlines for completing assignments.

There are several ways to make money by copying text, but not all methods are easy and effective. Some common ways include:
  1. Using text input apps or websites to earn money, such as Swagbucks, InboxDollars, Toluna, Upwork, Fiverr, etc. These apps allow you to earn money by completing online tasks such as surveys, watching videos, reading emails, online shopping, and many other activities. However, you need to sign up for an account and regularly perform tasks to accumulate points and redeem them for cash or gift cards.
  2. Working as a freelance writer for clients or companies who need content for their website, blog, advertising, books, newspapers, etc. You can set your own price for your writing based on quality, length, and completion time. You can also use SEO writing techniques to increase your chances of being searched and attracting readers. However, you need to have good writing skills, creativity, and professionalism to impress clients and maintain long-term relationships.
  3. Acting as a "word trader" - buying low and selling high. You can find cheap sources of text such as cheap article writing websites, students or new writers... then you can edit the text to improve quality and resell to clients or companies with higher demands. However, you need to have the ability to analyze and evaluate text, as well as communication and negotiation skills to get the best price.

Hey! I totally get it. To start making money online with copywriting, check out free resources like Copyblogger, practice writing daily, and consider freelancing on platforms like Upwork. Good luck!

banners
Back