The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to write a landing page? (Copywriter)

Ahmad Humayun

affiliate
Okay, there is a lot of content out there telling you the tips for writing a landing page. But how do I write one?

Is it a word document I would submit to the client when he asks me to write a landing page for him? Or will it be an actual page that the client would provide me to write on?

How is it done?

Here are some tips for writing great landing page
Use customer testimonials
Emphasize the benefits, not the product/service.
Spend time writing a killer headline
Keep your writing simple
Use numbers and get specific
Ask for readers to take action
A/B test your copy.

Here are some tips for writing great landing page
Use customer testimonials
Emphasize the benefits, not the product/service.
Spend time writing a killer headline
Keep your writing simple
Use numbers and get specific
Ask for readers to take action
A/B test your copy.
Thank you so much! I will definitely use these tips for the first copywriting client I get hired for.

Okay, there is a lot of content out there telling you the tips for writing a landing page. But how do I write one?

Is it a word document I would submit to the client when he asks me to write a landing page for him? Or will it be an actual page that the client would provide me to write on?

How is it done?
Actually, you need to write amazing content for a landing page that includes "Call to Action". Your content and design of the landing page should be such that it will convert the visitors into customers, readers or subscribers.

For more, you can take the help of Google and can also visit different websites and analyze their landing pages. How they are designed? Which type of effective copywriting is used?

You need to chat with the client and discuss how you will carry on?

So where do I get my first client? No one would hire me to write a landing page without prior experience. But to have the experience, I must write a copy. You do see my dilemma.

Sure, I see it, everybody starts that way.

When you say landing page, do you really mean sales page/letter?

If you want to write for marketers, join communities where marketers congregate. Some marketing forums have sections for writers to sell their services but be aware that until you get known for quality work, the pay won't be fantastic. Be sure to post often so the marketing members notice and get to know you. Don't post meaningless crap, make sure it contributes in some way and is well-written in the language you naturally write in and is allowed in that community.

Make a name for yourself.

Create an online portfolio, so clients can get a sense of your work.

I've also seen opportunities to write copy for websites, too.

There are tons of freelance writing gigs sites. Check them often. Network within communities you join. Keep practicing your craft and building your online portfolio.

MI
Back