The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Succeed Online In 2 Sentences Or Less ??

Fraser SellHealth

affiliate
Hey everyone thanks for reading this thread!
Being online for more then a few years myself i have had some success and not so much. There are countless ways to make money online and we all have different strategies and theories. My question to the veterans in the room and to anyone for that matter,

Is How to succeed online in 2 sentences or less ?

If its hard facts or work ethic this should be very informative to all
Thank you kindly :)

OK- I'll take a stab at this question.

My advice on how to succeed is to realize that success is multi-faceted.
Your on-site elements need to be up to par.
You need to build links.
You need to be consistent.
You need to network.
You need to keep at it.
You need to not get bored after a few months.
You need to not get frustrated that you're not making money after 6 months.
You need to be honest with the visitors to your site.
You need to have a distinct goal in mind.

I can say that you should have exact aim and the ways to achieve it and you should be ready to work hard and for a long period of time. That's the secret.

The way I started was by buying a good keyword tool. This is how you can make good money with PPC right away or to get your website in the top ten of google.

Do not innovate, duplicate. Follow a proven path with a qualified mentor.

There seems to be a lot of good people here willing to help you , pick one that is a good teacher and has a successful track record, grab onto them and hold on for a successful ride. Be sure you return that favor to someone else as you get more experience.

Here's To Persistence

Write unique content, connect with your visitors, be professional but don't forget to use the humor.

Hey everyone thanks for reading this thread!
Being online for more then a few years myself i have had some success and not so much. There are countless ways to make money online and we all have different strategies and theories. My question to the veterans in the room and to anyone for that matter,

Is How to succeed online in 2 sentences or less ?

If its hard facts or work ethic this should be very informative to all
Thank you kindly :)

You won't succeed only with 2 sentences. Think bigger! ( 2 sentences success guaranteed.

MI
Back