The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to start with Online Marketing?

Redswitches

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I need your help to increase numbers of visitors on our website and to convert those visitors to Sales . How will it be possible?

Visitors>> Lead >> sales >> Client ?

Thanks !!

Every funnel works like this. To start, you should consider what should be the best place to drive high quality traffic?
- Social media?
- Email?
- Search Engine?
- Banner?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, well as for now I am dealing with following things:

a) Email
b) Forum posting
c) Social media

But not getting proper visitors, now planning to deal with Google Adwords. What else can you suggest to get relevant visitors.

Thanks
Calvin Kay

Well you must decide for a niche not necesary the best niche but the niche where you like and where you can deliver great content etc .Create content on youtube channel ,blog social media ,forum posting .Then became an authority build an audience and recomend products to people

Hi Everyone,

I need your help to increase numbers of visitors on our website and to convert those visitors to Sales . How will it be possible?

Thanks !!
SMM (social media marketing)- try to make discount coupon and share on social media try to connect a large number of user on social media share your website information and bookmarks everywhere and groups and also try to regularly post on your facebook page.

Off-page optimization - find selected keywords whatever people are searching on google for finding products whatever you are selling and make a list of keywords . and try to make genuine content information of your products and make social bookmarking on other website and paste your website link on keywords. Make informative blogs about your product and you can also make ppt, slides, videos as per as your business details.

if you want to do paid marketing then you can do email marketing, bulk SMS sending, google ads, facebook ads, affiliate marketing

Hi, If you wanted to start online marketing I suggest you to start with SEO which can provide you much better return for your time or money.

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what you call SEO - if it's optimizing the site to get traffic from Google, it takes too long. If it's posting great content and making connections with other established sites to get immediate traffic from them then it's better.

Nothing worse when starting out that not seeing any traffic for a while. It's a motivation killer IMHO.

I largely prefer paid traffic, not only do you get immediate traffic, you also get to know your KPIs much faster and can act on it. Data is everything!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks !!
Hello Red,

Get traffic > Make it attracting to move to campaigns > Get leads

On the way there will be a lot of optimizing and that way through you will grow your bottom line and make more profits. But everything is a process and you need to start to get the ball rolling.

To start online marketing, you must first be established in the platform(s) you intend to use and be highly informed of the niche of your choice. Learn all the basics until you are confident that you are cut out for online marketing then you'd be good to go. If you believe you can, then nothing should stop you

• If you know an industry well and can make the right moves ... Yes.
  • The other 98% of the time NO even if you do have the money you will waste it 80% of the time and be looking for a salaried job (you lose).
  • The other 20% will work hard and will succeed to varying degrees.
So who are you and what do you know is what really matters.
But if helps a lot if you do bring a bankroll to the table :D
Anyone that tells you different is full of their own bullshit -- *The easy way to riches ...*

banners
Back