The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Start Getting Traffic

hentis

affiliate
Hi all. I am a newby and seriously battling to just start getting visitors to my site.
I am into adult content. any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Be sure to add UNIQUE content. Adult niche is pretty hard as you can't get easy backlinks as they don't allow adult content... I would use TUMBLR for good & easy traffic! ;)

First of all to get exposure online,
1 You have Create,build a Sales Funnel(web-content) that is the place where
prospects,customers find you online like here on our Forum of
5staraffiliateprograms.

2 Know your Target Market these are the people looking for what you sale online
and offline.
3 You have to provide ongoing value information to solve these people's problem
4 To combine 1,2,3 (Sales Funnel,Target Market,Ongoing Value information) you will
need to create a blog to put everything together and generate traffic for long time.
5 You have to Brand your self as a Leader,problem solver and people will follow you.

Hi hentis

Targeting adult traffic is both hard and profitable. I know someone who makes quite a lot with an adult-targeted site.

The first step would be to optimize your website - do proper search engine optimization on-site. You should also try to start a blog and optimize your blog posts for certain keywords to maximize potential.

Building backlinks and getting traffic to your adult-targeted site will be harder than targeting a niche like "golf" or "movies", but it's not impossible - there's thousands of adult-targeted sites making lots of money.

I found this link that lists various adult-related sharing services. Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but give it a go: http://monetizeadultcontent.com/list-pinterest-like-****-sharing-networks/

You can post images with a link to your website on these networks...

Here's a couple of other tips that might help you out:

* Post images and posts on social networks that allows adult content. Include a link back to your site or a specific page related to the post.

* Search for adult-related forums and make helpful posts. Include a link to your website.

* Start some blogs on adult-friendly blogging platforms such as Tubmlr and Blogger. Share posts, videos and photos on your new blogs and include links back to your website. Try to get a good balance over the amount of content you share and the amount of times you include a link to your website.

* Even though I am usually against buying traffic, you could try to buy some traffic from adult traffic providers. I cannot guarantee that this will work, but you can give it a try if you want to. Here's a link to one adult traffic provider I found: Adult Traffic | Buy Adult Traffic

* You could also buy some PPC traffic from adult-friendly PPC networks. Below is a list of a few I found:

PlugRush Moving Traffic Forward
JuicyAds.com - The Sexy Advertising Network - Buy Ads and Sell Ads - Get Juicy!
adScension Buy and sell targeted adult traffic. Marketplace. Exchange.
ExoClick | The innovative ad network

I really hope some of these tips can help you out!

banners
Back