The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to select PPV offers and target URL?

giagiafi

affiliate
Hello KJ,
Would you share your experience on how you select which offer to promote?
And what are the offer that works best with PPV?
Will Dating still work well with PPV as most affiliate are using social network!
what type of offers do you suggest to use landing page?
How you select the URL target?

Sorry for that much question as I am really new in affiliate career....

Thank you in advanced.

To be honest instead of choosing offers i work on niches lets say weight loss, loans etc and than choose offers related to that niche and test

There are no certain offers which work best , everything works on ppv , people viewing our ads through ppv are just like other computer users, they do buy stuff online etc it only depends on you , how you you promote offers and whats you marketing angle .

Will Dating still work well with PPV as most affiliate are using social network!
Yes it is still one of the best niches on PPV recently a student of mine ended up with $400k profit and yes that was dating niche on ppv .

I always suggest to split test between landing pages for any kind of offers there is no specific offer as you can assume anything until you test something yourself ..

I usually use google . alexa and magic url scraper however as its not working so i use Aff Robot tools to scrape targets how ever i prefer to use manual collection of targets over using scrapers

Last edited:
Hello KJ,
Thank you very much in taking your time answering my questions here, its really well benefit me alots in clearing up my misc....

Yes it is still one of the best niches on PPV recently a student of mine ended up with $400k profit and yes that was dating niche on ppv .

just wondering:
1) what's the timeframe? that person made $400k profit within 3 months, 6 months or 3 years?
2) was that person a complete newbie, or he/she has already done big numbers using other traffic sources?
3) you said $400k was the net profit, so how much did he spend to make $400k?

thanks a lot!

just wondering:
1) what's the timeframe? that person made $400k profit within 3 months, 6 months or 3 years?
2) was that person a complete newbie, or he/she has already done big numbers using other traffic sources?
3) you said $400k was the net profit, so how much did he spend to make $400k?

thanks a lot!

Answered in another thread by you

There are 2 different methodologies for offers/targets. If you are looking for high volume targets like FB, etc, then you should "Match offer to target". Though it is time consuming and profit potential will be very high. Else, you can go with traditional way "Match target to offer", here you can target people interested in some campaign. it is not risky, easy way to find profit. But, if you are looking for any scraping tools for your own campaigns, I suggest you to use "urlscraper dot net". Its a superb service offering many kinds of scraping tools.

To be honest instead of choosing offers i work on niches lets say weight loss, loans etc and than choose offers related to that niche and test

There are no certain offers which work best , everything works on ppv , people viewing our ads through ppv are just like other computer users, they do buy stuff online etc it only depends on you , how you you promote offers and whats you marketing angle .

I always suggest to split test between landing pages for any kind of offers there is no specific offer as you can assume anything until you test something yourself ..

I usually use google . alexa and magic url scraper however as its not working so i use Aff Robot tools to scrape targets how ever i prefer to use manual collection of targets over using scrapers

Thanks @kjrocker , I was with similar doubts!

MI
Back