The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Select A Profitable Niche?

IM_Newbie

Hi there AF community!

Looking for insights, feedback, opinions, and strategies on how you guys go to select a niche to launch an affiliate site?

What do you look for in a niche?
What is your selective process?
Do you use any checklist?
What variables do you take into account?
What makes a niche "good enough" for you to invest time and money to build a site around and publish 100+ articles around it?

Also, do you know any tutorials on youtube? Guides on a random blog that caught your eyes about the topic? Any course you would like to recommend? Are you speaking from experience?

Looking forward to your replies...Cheers

I am in the same boat as you at this stage! Figuring out a niche or silo is one I've not invested a great deal of time in at the moment.

Well if you go to clickbank and check for pupular products ,diferent categories etc you will get am ideea what its sell the best .But i dont advise you to look only for the best niche if you dont like or a passion for it because you will give up .You need to find a balance around having products to sell and also liking a little

This
You need to find a balance around having products to sell and also liking a little
I couldn't agree more!
Your knowledge and interests should be your starting point.
Otherwise, sustainability is limited if you don't start earning quickly.
This is more or less the same with entrepreneurship.

The best way to see success in in your blog is to choose a sub-niche instead of a niche. for instance if you are in affiliate marketing its better to choose a sub-niche like "list building", "traffic" or conversion" and so on. then write content around a single sub'niche. write at least 5-20 articles, then tweak that content for SEO and build a list.

hope this helps

banners
Back