The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to select a good mobile traffic source

Wuu

affiliate
Hello there

Few questions from a newbie here...
1.How to check if there out bots in the traffic source before I commit?
2.What is the pricing model for a media buyer to work on...if I have phrased it correctly...
3.When kind of mobile offers require a pre-lander ?

Million thanks in advance

Hello there

Few questions from a newbie here...
1.How to check if there out bots in the traffic source before I commit?
2.What is the pricing model for a media buyer to work on...if I have phrased it correctly...
3.When kind of mobile offers require a pre-lander ?

Million thanks in advance
hey buddy,
i'll like to let you know first of all that on any good traffic out there it will be really though to have one without boots, so the main way of facing this issue, it to try to afford a tracker to help you out tracking your traffic. You have good ones like Voluum, Cpaleads, that could be really helpful for your mobile campaign.
for you to try to target the best traffic source for what you are promoting, you can afford a spy-tool to help you out with it, it could help you for example to target the right ad-network where to pick offers, and the right traffic source where to run it too. Thus, you could work with a tool like Admobispy, to help you out for this purpose, and it will also provide you more features for more better handling on your campaign.
concerning the pricing model, it really depend on what you are promoting, so i can't say there is the best one.
For pre-landers, you can use them for CPA offers, it works well.
i hope this could help you well, good luck for this.

MI
Back