The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Score Backlinks From Authority Sites With A Few Emails.

Jay Wessman

howtoscorebacklinksfromauthoritysiteswithafewemails.png

How To Score Backlinks From Authority Sites With A Few Emails.

This guide will walk you through how to easily build high quality backlinks from site within your niche to help with SEO.

Backlinks

Scoring links from authority sites within your niche can be tough but if you own multiple sites within a niche it gives you a lot more leverage when trying to convince other webmasters to link to your site from their more established website.

So lets say that you have several websites in the “dog training” niche and your biggest and most profitable “dog training” website DogTrainingX.com is dangling at the bottom of the first page of Google but you're looking for some SERIOUSLY powerful links to push it up to the top... here's what you do.

First do a Google search and look for the top ranking sites for keywords that are related to your niche:

find-niche-sites.gif

On each of these sites try to hunt down a contact email address or form.

Most sites will have a 'Contact' page somewhere on the site:

finding-contact-address.gif

If you can't find an email address on the site then try looking up the site over at WHOIS to see if you can find the owners email address there:

whois-search.gif

Make a list of all of these emails and then send out each site owner an email that looks something like this:

link-exchange-email.gif

Be sure to swap “I love your website such and such” with their actual website as this will appeal to their ego and make them more likely to work with you.

Finally just wait for the responses to come back in and as people put your link up on their site be sure to add theirs to yours and send them an email back letting them know that their links are up. Keep in mind that not everyone will take you up on this offer so this is really a numbers game. The more site owners that you email the more backlinks you will acquire.

Another huge advantage of using this technique is that all of the links will be one way links (meaning they link to your site and your site doesn't link back) rather then reciprocal links (meaning that they link to your site and your site links back). One way links are much more powerful than reciprocal links as they are much harder to acquire.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried this a few times in the past but haven't met with much luck; most of the time I don't even receive a reply. I do understand that it's a bit of a gamble, but how often would you say you receive a positive response?

I tried this time because I my company where I'm working with do the link buying. They pay the link for each contextual link.

I've tried this a few times in the past but haven't met with much luck; most of the time I don't even receive a reply. I do understand that it's a bit of a gamble, but how often would you say you receive a positive response?

It's a numbers game. Most people wont even respond to your messages so you have to send out a lot of your emails.

It also depends on how good your sites are and how well you word your email.

I really have no idea the exact percentage of people that respond because I don't keep track but I'd guess around 5%.

At the end of the day it's definitely worth a shot as the benefit to obtaining these links to your website will be invaluable, cheers for the guide Jay!

I tried doing this by spying on my competitor's backlinks and then sending them an email requesting to link into my related posts... I would say it's very hard to persuade but all will be worth it since you'll know that you'll get quality links.

MI
Back