The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to run adult offes?

martinr

affiliate
hey everyone, this is martin.

I learned really a lot in affiliatefix ,thank you !!

I have decided to start with adult offers. I open an account on trafficjunky and set up several campaigns.But after 3 days running i found that adult offers
are really not as easy as I thought. Nothing easy actually:p

The problem is :there are so many similar ads on its publishers website.There are so many competitors.I get 10000+ impression per day but only 10-20 clicks,no conversion.
Can any one give some suggestion?Should I change to another traffic source of try to make a more attractive banner. Frankly speaking,it is so difficult to make a attractive
banner in adult industry,because the audience see the ads day after day......most of adult banners just look the same.Nothing new.

Some guru said newbies should begin with adlut ,which is easier to success. I feel confused now.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Hi Martin,
With the information provided by you it's difficult to give you some advice. The info is a little bit vague.
I have some general suggestions for you.
Yes adult can work but there is a lot of competion. If you are just starting out I would recommend going adult+mobile as the traffic for mobile is cheaper than for web.
Further you should target the Tier 2 country's as the traffic is cheaper and the competition is less but there is stil enough volume.
For the banners, you can rip them but you have to give them you own twist.
Don't start with severals campaigns in the beginning. Just focus on one and try to make that one profitable and then go on to an other campaign.
I do not now if you use a tracker but it is a must to have one.
I hope this helps you and that you understand my English.
Cheers,

hey everyone, this is martin.

I learned really a lot in affiliatefix ,thank you !!

I have decided to start with adult offers. I open an account on trafficjunky and set up several campaigns.But after 3 days running i found that adult offers
are really not as easy as I thought. Nothing easy actually:p

The problem is :there are so many similar ads on its publishers website.There are so many competitors.I get 10000+ impression per day but only 10-20 clicks,no conversion.
Can any one give some suggestion?Should I change to another traffic source of try to make a more attractive banner. Frankly speaking,it is so difficult to make a attractive
banner in adult industry,because the audience see the ads day after day......most of adult banners just look the same.Nothing new.

Some guru said newbies should begin with adlut ,which is easier to success. I feel confused now.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Target Tier 2 countries - there will much less competition.

Use angles to segment your crowd into a very targeted group. Like you can use fetishes, and target a people that are inclined towards a certain fetish.
Build landing page and use it bridge the gap between your angle and your offer.

Hope this helps

banners
Back