The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to Revive a Google Adsense account?

A

adamchua

Hi all, this problem stuck me for nearly 2 years since the first time get banned by Google on invalid clicking. Been appeal again and again. Create a new site, even new google account. I do not know what is the logic behind but New account get banned again. Just after it get approve and install on the site.

Question here. Any of you successfully review a google Adsense account? If yes, any suggested method for me to follow? Is it worthy that direct buy a website with Adsense installed?

Please advice and thanks.

My AdSense account was banned about 8 years ago due to fraudulent clicks. But just recently I tried to login again, it's not banned anymore.

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

I'm also in the process of trying to contact adsense but still can't find an email or number for them directly - any luck anyone?

I'm also in the process of trying to contact adsense but still can't find an email or number for them directly - any luck anyone?
Nope - no chance to get 'em on the line.

You can only try to contact and ask them via the adsense help forum,
hoping that one of the Google guys in Dublin takes care of you.

You see, G is very "user-friendly" :rolleyes:

Hahah, that's true, they're more than friendly. Especially when they ban you without any reason and then don't give you any explanation.

Hi all, this problem stuck me for nearly 2 years since the first time get banned by Google on invalid clicking. Been appeal again and again. Create a new site, even new google account. I do not know what is the logic behind but New account get banned again. Just after it get approve and install on the site.

Question here. Any of you successfully review a google Adsense account? If yes, any suggested method for me to follow? Is it worthy that direct buy a website with Adsense installed?

Please advice and thanks.

You really don't have to stress yourself about trying to get your Google Adsense account back. Realistically, it's extremely difficult for that to happen.

I know what you're feeling though - you're feeling like there's no other option and there's no way you can generate revenue now that your account is disabled.
... You're feeling Google owes you an explanation
...And you really don't know what you did wrong.

Solution: STOP worrying - There are SEVERAL other ad solutions you can use to monetize your site... Adsense by no means is the only thing available out there. You have a wide range of options in regards to ad networks - it just take a little to no amount of research for you to find them.

Google support SUCKS!!! I'm having an issue with one of my new accounts with them. Didn't even use the fuckin' thing yet and I get a notice saying that the account is suspended due to billing information not being able to be verified. Checked everything 4 times and all is good. Initially, their support was great and helpful.. The minute I saw that notice, I called and was told that if your campaign is not active, they cannot provide any live support anymore and you can only read the support website for an answer and appeal...............click...... Like WTF!! Anyone else have this issue?

MI
Back