The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Rank my Site in Google?

Hey,

There are a lot of different factors that influence your position in Google. For a good start check an intro by Rand Fishkin (Moz) - SEO: The Beginner's Guide to Search Engine Optimization from Moz.

If you prefer to watch&listen than reading, see this - Introduction to SEO: Tactics and Strategy for Entrepreneurs | Rand Fishkin | Skillshare.

That's the knowledge you need for a start to get better results instantly. However, please remember that the 1st-page results will require a lot more study and tests to be done.

hello
Can anyone explain how to rank my site in google.

Organically, you can rank your site via SEO. Takes a heck of a long time and will be susceptible to random Google algorithm changes, so you could end up taking a massive hammering after having spent months getting your site ranked.

The more efficient alternative IMO is by getting ranked instantly via PPC. Much less susceptible to Google algorithm changes and you can make adjustments, changes and tweaks at lightning speed.

Hope that helps ;)

Good backlinks is still the main factor in ranking, just as it's been for years. Notice I say *good* backlinks - not just *any* backlinks. That's the tricky part. Anyone can get hundreds or thousands of crappy links (blog comments, web 2.0 profiles, etc). You need to get links from real, legitimate sites, or create those sites yourself (PBN) and link back to your money site.

You need backlinks. The best way to get them is blogger outreach (sending emails to bloggers and getting them to write about your site, and link to it at the same time)

The odds are a little better than buying a lotto ticket IMHO.
#1 Create compelling content -- not easy in most cases.

Google's algorithms have a natural bias against affiliates as they are almost always using duplicate content -- the same materials are given to many affiliates. Do something original!

As said above by Nick;
Organically, you can rank your site via SEO. Takes a heck of a long time and will be susceptible to random Google algorithm changes, so you could end up taking a massive hammering after having spent months getting your site ranked...

This is very true. The results are often short lived.

The BEST SEO (per my recent results) is in top-of-the-mind branding. When people search your brand name, or search your brand name in combination with some keyword(s) -- that counts as good CTR in UX for the search engines. Now the search engines can sell that keyword, often with your brand, as CPC (adwords, bingads) ... so you have come full circle :(

99% of SEO advice on the Internet is total bullshit -- parroted by charlatans who think they are experts because they read what someone published last year or want to sell you some *SEO tool*, SEO SaaS you pay monthly for.

Others create SEO ''knowledge'' websites so they can sell adspace to their readers (inbound traffic) -- everyone is working an angle these days ...

I have adopted my own *Madman Theory of SEO* -- do the unexpected and confuse the hell out of the Googlebot and his minions.

I have gotten a 4000%+↑ Direct and Organic combined traffic increase with a few months work redeveloping ONE established single sponsor website that made me $20,000 of passive income last year then fell flat on its face the last quarter 2017 -- from Google mobile updates mainly. The site is down 50% the first few days of this month -- so goes Google SEO or seasonal marketplace spending -- the end of year holidays have been historically bad for this website.

Don't let the web troll-bots destroy your SEO;
GitHub - mitchellkrogza/nginx-ultimate-bad-bot-blocker: Nginx Block Bad Bots, Spam Referrer Blocker, Vulnerability Scanners, User-Agents, Malware, Adware, Ransomware, Malicious Sites, with anti-DDOS, Wordpress Theme Detector Blocking and Fail2Ban Jail for Repeat Offenders

That page title is SEO death LMAO -- he has written an interesting program I am trying out on a new VPS server I am building.

Best of luck

NEWS FLASH!!!

You have made a new sale through the website: xxxxxxx.com
Your earnings: 1.84
Purchase date: 2018-01-03 14:45:18

MOBILE ROCKS!!! :( better that a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

He bought 2*AGAIN same amount? If not in duplicate ... WOW I made $5.52 -- don't spend it all in one place LOL

Graybeard, Jan 3, 2018

Michał Szczygłowski likes this.

Good backlinks, SEO. Reach out to bloggers in your industry who you can collab with.

Recommend you to read the articles about SEO and algorithm of Google. As I know, it depend on your amount of visitors, your content and amount of links which refer to your site.

Organically, you can rank your site via SEO. Takes a heck of a long time and will be susceptible to random Google algorithm changes, so you could end up taking a massive hammering after having spent months getting your site ranked.

The more efficient alternative IMO is by getting ranked instantly via PPC. Much less susceptible to Google algorithm changes and you can make adjustments, changes and tweaks at lightning speed.

Hope that helps ;)
Hi Nick, thanks for the information. Keep up the good work.

Right, get out your wallet and buy an ad -- works 100%

elGoog double dips;
elGoog monetizes your content to sell ads -- what a scam that's legal. An Involuntary Lottery :p

You can alway exclude them from indexing ...

banners
Back