“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to promote push up offers??

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by joeko, Apr 25, 2019.

1. joeko

joeko Affiliate affiliate

Hi I would like to test couple push offers (Conversion point: Unique one click conversion offer that converts upon users clicking "Allow") Would you recommend to use prelander? Or can I direct linking this CPA offers? THANKS FOR ANSWER.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Certified
    CPAHub

CPAHub Active Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

These offers are best to use as fallback URLs, so traffic that would normally go to waste still gets monetized.
    I do not think that a prelander is necessary for those offers since almost all of them already are a landing page of their selves.

"To continue click allow" etc.

4. Mansi shrivastav

Mansi shrivastav Affiliate affiliate

Push promotional strategy works to create customer demand for your product and service for example through discounts to retailers and trade promotions.

5. spicyoffers.com

spicyoffers.com Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey @joeko
    If you’re referring to Mobile Content offers, I would not recommend to test it with Push Traffic. On our side, top verticals for this traffic type are Sweeps and Dating.
    Regarding your other question, about using a Prelander or not, it actually depends on the offers and if it already has a Prelander or not. As @CPAHub mentioned, most of the offers already use Prelanders so it won’t be good to stretch again the conversion funnel by adding another step.
    I hope it clarifies! ;)

6. Wapsharkk.click

Wapsharkk.click Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello!!!!!!!!! Depends what Geo and what kind of offeres you want to run out!!

banners