“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

how to promote products from my affiliate link?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jaffa, Jul 17, 2017.

1. jaffa

jaffa Affiliate affiliate

Am having a site . i want to promote products from my site but how can i promote?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
  2. newbidder
  3. KelvinSm

KelvinSm Affiliate affiliate

You would want to master the art of traffic generation. There is a section in this forum which should help you learn more on getting traffic to your offers.

Here you go: Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

4. Affmy

Affmy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Use your own banners or directlinks in site menu.

5. Ana_AdCombo

Ana_AdCombo Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi! There are many ways for promoting: you can write an article about the product and sell product on your site if you have technical possibilities or redirect to sale page with your affiliate link, you can create banners and pop ads, create a video, or add prelanding page on your site. You can find much information about promotion ways on this forum

6. daica85

daica85 Affiliate affiliate

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own real website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the result after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

Top Resources

MI