The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to profit from Twitter ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hello i tried to take advantage of twiter but with no succes .My method was that i was search for a niche for example shyness and then i reply back to people with a link from cb product . The thing its that i get some good traffic but not a single sale ann i tried this for many days not a single day .The thing its that people check the offer but i dont get at lest a order per hop etc .Do you have other strategies on how to profit from twitter ? Thanks very much

Honestly, I don't get conversions via link sharing on Twitter. It's useful for list building and driving traffic to your site/lander, though.

Rev Twt is a Twitter-based advertising service and is a pay-per-click platform. The more followers you have and the higher reputation you have, the greater access you will have to higher-paying campaigns. Payout is made via Paypal when you have reached $20 in earnings.

You make a profile account which will get more followers but not be related to any niche, this means that you can sometimes get double the followers, but not really have any direction for them followers.
This can make it a lot harder to sell things and make it hard to make any real money with a twitter account.

Twitter is one of the most powerful forces on the planet. Twitter can help you to grow your business and you cana also get a lot of traffic with it. If you have a good following on twitter then you can grow your business.
Twitter Followers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello i tried to take advantage of twiter but with no succes .My method was that i was search for a niche for example shyness and then i reply back to people with a link from cb product . The thing its that i get some good traffic but not a single sale ann i tried this for many days not a single day .The thing its that people check the offer but i dont get at lest a order per hop etc .Do you have other strategies on how to profit from twitter ? Thanks very much

Here is the thing about Twitter. It is a social media platform for microblogging. You have only about 120 characters to get your message across. Twitter is not for beginners just sending out promotional links. What is your following? Have you built a relationship with your followers as well?

What you need to also understand is that about the lifespan of a tweet which is not shared at all is about 5 to 7 mins tops. So if your followers have more followers than you then your tweet may be missed as well.

Try analyzing what time of the day that your tweets are getting the most viewed. For example my tweets get the most views between the hours of 1 - 3 pm est. but that may not be the same for you. And also try building a relationship with your followers as providing content tweets that have something to help your followers with instead of just tweeting about affiliate products that you are attempting to sell. Social media is really finicky about the hard selling.

I am building a Twitter bot using the Twitter api right now. I have gathered 2000 unique tweets for the bot to post so far. Late last year I gathered 40K twitter accounts that are 60%?+ related to the segment/niche I will be working in.

I tend to agree with you. In the adult segment Twitter is not too restrictive.

long read but interesting:
RESEARCH ARTICLE A study on real-time low-quality content detection on Twitter from the users’ perspective
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0182487&type=printable
Looks like someone is already gaming Twitter. You are right twitter aren't strict with adult niche.

Did you manage all 40k twitter account yourself.

My bots are *stealth* :D ;)
Psst, you exposed too much detail! This method of scraping works very well on other aspect as well, not only on social media. I'm jealous of you being a coder as well as being a marketer at the same time! I wish I can make a bot myself too!

banners
Back