The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Pick Advertising Networks for your next campaign?

codejacks

Hi all,

As evident from most of the posts, people really do get shunned by the first answer the follow along campaign runners tell them when they are asked about the traffic source.
Its perfectly right for them, that the traffic source they may be using is highly worth for them, but its too childish to ask them about that. I will give my reasons, as I too was the same childish dude once.

1. Adnetworks having premium traffic have limited publishers.
2. If the same network is used by 100 advertisers, lot of traffic gets distributed.
3. Also if there are 500 best performing banner ads and 300 worst looking ads (from few noobs), the traffic quality automatically gets kicked in the a***.Even the best performing ads will go down.

So my advice is to find your ad network yourself. Then HOW?? here is it.

1. Make sure you have $250+ in your pocket for experimenting.
2. Go to Advertisers start here | Ad Network Directory and start looking for good networks that advertise on cpc/cpm for mobile.
3. Check on google /digitalpoints/wickedforums/affiliatefix/warriorforums for any scam alerts on that network.
4. Contact the advertiser phone number on the network and ask whether they support mobile,what's the cpc, where the most traffic comes from etc etc.
5. Then sign up and start advertising for a single campaign.
6. Anyway after you start running campaign, you can follow the guidelines provided by PRO's here..

Most important thing before signing up for these networks is to check when did they update their offerings,blogs,content etc.

E.g A adnetwork keeps on updating blog either with some info articles or offerings often to keep the site live. If its not alive then the network is as good as dead. Dont get into scam networks such as XAPADS.

I'm still awaiting my refund after 2 months of follow up for a failed media buy campaign from them.They are one bigger utter failure and scam networks out there.
Hope this helps all those searching for adnetworks with cheap rates and premium converting traffic.

Also few to find over

Top Mobile Advertising Companies

A-Z List of Advertising Networks and Affiliate Programs
The Ultimate List Of Mobile Ad Networks 2014 - 170+ Mobile Advertising Companies & Affiliate Networks [Updated] -

These may have already been shared, only repeating it, my apologies.

Last edited:
6. If you dont succeed after 3X payout of the offer (as usual), skip the network/ask for refund, and try another one.

Hey man, I do not mean to offend you, but I think this is really wrong advice. There is no way that you can consistently make campaigns work on any network by just launching a campaign and spending 3x payout.

I know that you have always been an adviser of spending too little on campaigns, and I agree from experience I have found that I need not spend 100x on an offer to see if it works. But ditching a network just because it doesn't convert after spending 3x the payout will make you jump from one network to the another in no time. Soon you will run out of networks to jump onto.

Here is a quote that Charles NGO said, "Successful campaigns are not found, they are built".

I would say, on the first run, go upto 10x the offer payout. Then pause the campaign. Analyze and see what works and what doesn't. Block out what doesn't and then go for another round. Repeat this until the campaign is profitable, as long as you are making progress in each test run.

Test > Analyze > Learn > Repeat

Of course, if you do not even make a single conversion after spending 10X the payout, then you need to see if the offer is a good one or if the offer is a good fit for the network. Your Aff man can help with that. Try another offer.

I know there are crappy Ad networks out there, but someone is making money with it. If that "someone" can, you can too.

Hey captain47,

Come on man.
There was no need to blast me with a lengthy post like this for such a small sentence.

1. That was optional, agree may be my fault in adding that line, but that didn't have any importance over all the other info I have shared.
2. I never told anybody to run campaigns on low budget neither I have advised anyone.
3. In my opinion, if 1000 people keep on rinse repeat on an adnetwork, they will go busted in no time. (I have my own reasons too for that).

well deleted that line now, OK!

Last edited:
Hey, dont take it too personally man. I was just pointing out that, because when I was starting out if someone told me to pause a campaign after 3x the spend, then I would have never gotten anywhere.

And I did that too. There were campaign and its variants where I just spent 2$ on like 4 or 5 ads combined. Thats just not enough to learn anything.

And yes, I blame myself for not appreciating you on the rest of your article. You should know that I like your stuff.

banners
Back