The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to optimize push notifications?

In my opinion targeting by the site the user signed up on isn't much indication on push traffic, Since the user could have signed up at a file sharing site for instance and you got the user when he is on day 7 since he registred, do you remember on what site you were on a week ago? I think you should look at push on 2 params: Fresh and old and go from there.

In general I completely agree with that, it certainly isn't the defining parameter at all. The reason why I mentioned sign up date is that specific types of offers convert much better on users who have been signed up to Push Ads for longer, as newer users may be more cautious and hesitant to convert due to less trust initially (well that was the strong correlation when I used to run offers through Push)

In general I completely agree with that, it certainly isn't the defining parameter at all. The reason why I mentioned sign up date is that specific types of offers convert much better on users who have been signed up to Push Ads for longer, as newer users may be more cautious and hesitant to convert due to less trust initially (well that was the strong correlation when I used to run offers through Push)

Actually, i don't agree with your last point. The more experienced users probably will convert less, they are saturated and saw so many variants of the same offers with different landing pages. But what we see is that different offer types work on different ages. A new user is more likely to press an ad, mainly because he saw less, but the older users that do click are more likely to convert the offer, since they saw everything if you got them to show interest in your offer then it's a bit more interesting for them then fresh users. But again, it's all about the offer you are running

Tips from EvaDav on improving push-notifications.

Push-messages are watched by over 90% of subscribers. Barely any mailing system has the same open rates. But, to make a subscriber interested to click the link in a push-notification we advise to follow these tips:

✅ Use Call-to-Action. Make it short and relevant.It's the proven way to motivate a user to click a push-notification. The stronger the Call-to-Action is, the faster you will attract your target audience.

✅ Quality is better than quantity. Practice shows that more doesn't necessarily mean better. Don't be annoying. Provide high-quality content and your clients will stay with you for a longer time.

✅ Choose a correct time for sending push-notifications. When choosing what to send to your customers, pay attention to the date and time. For example, if you have a long article, you better send it out in the middle of a weekday, in the evening or on the weekends. Users will have the time to read the full length of it.

Use these tips to improve your push-notifications and sky-rocket your conversion rates.

1. geo-fenced micro location 1-5 km radius
    (I am working with US Census tract locations as an example).
  2. Known location tracking
    (Based on Device GPS tagging of wireless and mobile)
  3. Interest tracking
    Based of some input values from the originating subscription to the push notifications website's content;
  4. Your website inputs (form or URL requests), or;
  5. Dumb GEO Country, device or os push traffic that is at a cheap commodity price.

I just read this a moment ago -- this is sooo true ....
>>>
Roadblocks to design feeling
But there are many roadblocks to using a design feeling approach, starting with the way most developers think of their customers -- namely, as users. Being able to use a product is different from deriving human pleasure or satisfaction from tech, Krettek said. The user in us "is just a fraction of who we are," she said. "It is not just about cognitive and functional need; this is about the whole human."
<<<
Google Empathy Lab uses 'design feeling' in search of a more human UI
  • You want to think about the person that sees your ad and make that person like the ad enough to click.
  • Think outside of the box a bit.

MI
Back