The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to optimize E-Commerce website

Aum Infotech

affiliate
Hello friends,
I have a project which is related to e-commerce. What should i have to follow?
Is off-page optimization is good?
If yes, Give me some valuable suggestion.

Thanks in Advance,
Aum InfoTech

Join forums and submit your website in high pr directories like yahoo, dmoz, or create your website backlinking to increase your Page rank in Google. Submit your website sitemap to google or yahoo. Create social media profile on facebook,twitter,youtube,dailymotion,viemo,pintrest etc..

I think for large or complex website like ecommerce you should do excellence on page optimization.Various things you have to do in onpage for ecommerce website,social media sharing buttons should be optimized proper.
In offpage activity you have to do best link building.Social media will be king to improve site ranking and basic lead generation.

Now these days lots of things are matters including On-page, Off page optimization, Content, Payment gateway, Javascript, w3c validation, Frames, CSS, 301 Redirects etc.

For off page optimization: I would like to recommended some new techniques, you can these ways. Because now these days Google frequently updates its algorithm so old technique and methods are not working.

1.Create a blog on website and keep trying to increase engagement.
2.Use social media for Promotion and brand Building.
3.Submit your business on local citation sites.
4.Find Content Sharing Communities.
5.Participate on Q&A sites.
6.Do Some Press Release distribution.

I hope so my answers will help you...

Basic remains the same for every niche so first of all try to implement seo basics on your ecommerce platform and cover up all the on-page & off-page optimization activities for your website.

First of all on page SEO needs to be completed and time spent on this, that includes keyword research, unique content for all products and making sure that search engines can crawl and navigate the site with ease, i.e you linking structure.

Your linking structure / site architecture is vital,
especially with an e-commerce site, for both your users and also vitally the search engines and the PR of the site.

You need to focus on grouping the products into categories, then within those categories creating subcategories, keeping similar themed products and information relating to those products neatly within the same group.

You need to plan and structure what your going to have and where, ideally this should be planned and thought out, before the site is built.

Once you've attended to those aspects (to name a few vital on page SEO essentials), which may take some time depending on the size of the site, only then should you be delving into off page SEO.

Always do white SEO and so work with frequency and consistency. Choose those keywords that have high searches and low competition.

After on page and off page optimization, you have to do some promotion on social media websites. Develop a proper social media marketing plan for eCommerce websites as eCommerce websites can get good traffic from social networks. Paid advertising will also boost your traffic and sales. Moreover, you submit products of your website on other big eCommerce websites.

OFFPage strategies are important to be done for any business, if done in a right way. Blogging and content marketing can be helpful for any ecommerce website. Social media can also be used in the promotion work.

In the case of Ecommerce SEO, Few things are important.

1. Unique product descriptions
2. Rich Snippets
3. Sitemap
4. Image optimization
5. URL structure.

Optimizing a Website Properly is the best way to face stiff competition from large business organization and to get good rankings in search engines. For better optimization, make your website as simple as possible with clear links so that, people in search of information can get what they are look for exactly. Try to write unique content.Regularly post new content on your site to attract readers and keep them coming back for more. You can take help of a professional for this , you ca get many such persons from SEOclerks.

banners
Back