The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Not Get Banned Creating Multiple Social Media Accounts

Excellent tutorial! Thanks for your share. It's very useful and informative as well. I will keep it in mind:)

what if i create a insta page..and ask one big page to put a status/give a update about/etc of my page..and ask its followers to follow..maybe 1000 followers i may get on same day..will it be okay?

I am so sure the guys who have experienced the banning will know how important this tutorial is. I remember just after being stable in the socia media networks with my marketing, I got banned across all the accounts. It was a painful thing more so I had quite my job to fiocus on this. So anytime I see a person getting banned too, I am always feeling that pain for him. I have just skimmed through it but will later on go into details just to find out what are the key issues to note. Thanks a lot.

I am so sure the guys who have experienced the banning will know how important this tutorial is. I remember just after being stable in the socia media networks with my marketing, I got banned across all the accounts. It was a painful thing more so I had quite my job to fiocus on this. So anytime I see a person getting banned too, I am always feeling that pain for him. I have just skimmed through it but will later on go into details just to find out what are the key issues to note. Thanks a lot.

I feel you too. I experienced a lot of banning and this is what I learned through it.
the pain gets bigger as your earning gets bigger. It really kills the motive sometimes too much that some would quit social media. I hope my notes will help you and everyone who is experiencing the same thing

I just got about 30 accounts banned, I would say I feel the pain a little bit haha.

I think I'm going to let my accounts sit for about 2 days before I start doing anything above 250 follows on them, my accs are aged BTW, 2 months old.

This guide is really good though man, I really second the connections part, proxies are like the biggest thing.

I just got about 30 accounts banned, I would say I feel the pain a little bit haha.

I think I'm going to let my accounts sit for about 2 days before I start doing anything above 250 follows on them, my accs are aged BTW, 2 months old.

This guide is really good though man, I really second the connections part, proxies are like the biggest thing.

Correct. So sad about ur account. There is occational ban wae on 2,3days so keeps a look out if what ur doing is bh.

Last edited:
Hi @Rc Cnls, and nope (!!), you cannot buy or sell accounts on Affiliatefix, since it is against our Forum Rules and also a violations of the TOS of the social platforms.

Please stay away from such activities, otherwise you risk an exclusion from the forum by the Ethics Executive Committee of affilinc ;):affiliatefix:

Hi, Thank you for informing me. Haven't read TOS yet.

Hello i have issue also i used MultiLoginApp and i still get caught from facebook i always use new email new phone and they still recognised me i used NordVPN to create the facebooks and it seems like they know my device i always use ccleaner after i create account but i still having the issues! It seems like they store file in my coputer to indetify me or they know my MAC Address? Help please

There is two big reasons why you are getting banned:
1. Your Activity
2. Your Connection
Actually there's 3 reasons! You're forgetting TIME. Servers are programmed to remember your activities for a certain period of time! Almost every server remembers your ip for at least 6 months!

So here's a new strategy:
Give your activities a rest for 3 days, clean up your browser (Or better yet install a new one), use a vpn, and this time don't make the SAME stupid mistakes of trying to get rich quick! Give your followers something of value! Just be honest that you're here to sell (don't cloak your shit!, Social media is lot smarter than the average Joe!)

banners
Back