The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make yourself a better merchant

AlexPetkov

affiliate
Hello. The pdf is about making yourself most efficient as you can, a few marketing tricks, how to improve yourself, also how to improve your job and your job skills. Tell me what you think, this is my very beginning in the marketing so every critique or feedback would be good. Best Regards - Alex.

1. Spend Less Than You Earn.
  2. Calculate What Your Return on Investment Should Be.
  3. Have a Map of Short- and Long-Term Goals.
  4. Be Flexible Enough to Deviate From the Plan.
  5. Be As Honest As Possible.
  6. Check In With Your Consumers to Get Feedback.
  7. Find the Positive In Every Negative.

@AlexPetkov - We do not allow downloads or download links, except in very very rare instances and this can't be one of them, sorry. I have deleted your pdf.

I'd suggest that you create your introduction thread and after that interact with the community, maybe offer a couple of your affiliate marketing tips in related discussions. But type any suggestions into a post. Ya know, engage, learn, teach.

I'll leave this thread for a few days to give you a chance to read it.

@KieraRA - those are some good points.

There are actually lots of tips which can somehow be useful for the improvement of your skills in marketing activity, however they must be developed as well as any other skills permanently. There are no such skills which you learnt once and then just do nothing, you have to improve yourself every day of your activity. The trick which is very helpful, you have to understand that marketing is always about clients. You have to learn how to intoroduce yourself and your products/services to clients. You shouldn't be stubborn and obsessive. You should give them the isight that you want to help them, not just obsess your services.

1. Spend Less Than You Earn.
  2. Calculate What Your Return on Investment Should Be.
  3. Have a Map of Short- and Long-Term Goals.
  4. Be Flexible Enough to Deviate From the Plan.
  5. Be As Honest As Possible.
  6. Check In With Your Consumers to Get Feedback.
  7. Find the Positive In Every Negative.

One of the most important things, from my perspective, is to never give up learning and improving. The world is changing at the unprecedentant rate, so, if you want to be efficient, you have to catch up with it. The times where your education could supply you with your peofession for all your life are in the past. You should be always in trends.

Hello. The pdf is about making yourself most efficient as you can, a few marketing tricks, how to improve yourself, also how to improve your job and your job skills. Tell me what you think, this is my very beginning in the marketing so every critique or feedback would be good. Best Regards - Alex.
From my perspective, I would say that it's important that you first set up realist goals that you want to achieve, and then when you start with the work and offer your products to the world online, you have to put the maximum effort and check and analyze everything on a daily basis so that you can really be into the results and see if something needs to be modified or not. After some time, it's mandatory that you check metrics, especially ROI to get a clear picture of your activities and to see if they giving you the desired profit. From time to time, it's also recommendable to require some feedback from users and buyers to see how satisfied they are with you and see what could be improved in the future. It's a lifetime process really, most of the things you will learn on a fly.

When you update you website DO NOT make you customers your beta testers (unwillingly).

Went through that crap with one of my domain registrars yesterday. An hour spent and 40 minutes of it wasted to fix what they fu.ked up in my account profile.

Don't piss your customers off --you are not that special and probably can be replaced.

The truly great merchant has a passion for his calling because buying is more than a job. It is the rush of a successful strategy.

I'd pay more attention to omnichannel retail as it helps achieve more availability, drive sales and traffic, and integrate digital touchpoints. Also, it improves the customer experience and provides more channels for purchases.
Here are some tips to improve your omnichannel customer experience:
1. Understand your consumer journey.
2. Know your customers.
3. Gather feedback.
4. Use analytics.
5. Invest in tech.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back