The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything How to make money with TeeSpring (PART ONE)

I have run a lot of FB ads lately to my Shopify store which sells custom tees. I use another platform other than Teespring (buit similar) but I noticed since FB changed their algorithm a month or so ago myself and a few other guys I know are getting killed on conversions. I cant get anything to sell at all. And I have tons of niche designs. How many layers do you use when targeting and what size are your campaign audiences? Also when you say "create a custom audience" how many conversions do you find are necessary before your custom audience pixel is ready?

I have run a lot of FB ads lately to my Shopify store which sells custom tees. I use another platform other than Teespring (buit similar) but I noticed since FB changed their algorithm a month or so ago myself and a few other guys I know are getting killed on conversions. I cant get anything to sell at all. And I have tons of niche designs. How many layers do you use when targeting and what size are your campaign audiences? Also when you say "create a custom audience" how many conversions do you find are necessary before your custom audience pixel is ready?
I have also recently switched to Shopify. Send me a PM and I'll tell you all about it.

How expensive are shirts on this site? I have been to similar sites and they were pretty pricey, which is a turn off.
The initial price for a blank tee is $6 (per unit) for the cheapest. 1 more color for the design and it goes to $9 (Which means you need a higher selling price if you want any profit at all). The key here is to keep the design with no more than 3 colors (Don't go for a damn rainbow design ;)) and you're good. The average price I've seen is from $19 to $25 (selling price)

I am thinking about starting such campaign since very long time. Just can't decide what boys/girls in US would like in T-shirt. As I am from India. Would anyone share any insights on what is trending in US at this moment.
Like Shanr02 said, you could check amazon, teescover, teespring, teephatograph... for the comments, the number sold,... and you may get some ideas
And for trending, just use Google Trends, Youtube,...

banners
Back