The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make Affiliate Sale Fast

robertkk

Hey guys I'm making some money with amazon affiliate program, I've got this idea but I don't want to get banned.

So I know some people tried to get people from craiglist and sent the affiliate link to them and then amazon banned these affiliates..

So what about if I make a review landing page or a prelander where I just tell to people that I'm selling the item on amazon? So I put the button buy it here and it redirects to amazon affiliate link.

Example: selling a great shirt on craiglist, people contact me, I send them the landing page link where they can read my review, what I sell and they click on the buy it on amazon and I get % as an affiliate.

Same thing, I can do this on Pinterest, upload photo, get traffic and redirect traffic to landing page..

what do you think of this ? Can amazon still ban me even if I'm not using direct linking ? Or can I cloack the link or just Hide the reffer link url?

Thanks for your support.

PS: Can I do this also for eBay as I'm an affiliate on eBay as well??

You will probably get banned, but you never know unless you try it. Most affiliate programs don't like classified ads traffic because it's low quality.

checkmark-3183216_1920.png
Craigslist will probably ban you as a spammer first

why? I put an ad of an item for sell like other people

People contact you, how? They contact you. Can you be specific?

I sell an item like iphone, people contact me, I tell them it's finished in my warehouse and I have another for sell on amazon and I send them to amazon affiliate link from my landing page. Would it be ok?

Since you won't say (after asking for clarification 3 times) how you plan on having them contact you, so you can pull the bait & switch, I can only assume that it's going to get you banned.

You can use other methods to make money with Affiliate marketing. Just buy Domain and Hosting plan, Install WordPress on it. And start your Amazon niche affiliate website.

Or you can try Dropshipping business with Shopify. You just need to invest little amount to start Dropshipping with Shopify.

Learn: - How to make a good amount with the affiliate website on Wikiuniversal.com

banners
Back