The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to make a great start in affiliate marketing?

umeshamin

affiliate
Hello community people, I am new to affiliate marketing so looking for some brilliant advices over here.

I am looking to promote and generate revenue for our newly launched product (yogimeter.com) through affiliate marketing. I have even researched few affiliate software’s but I am not much satisfied with their dashboard as they offer limited tracking (mostly affiliate oriented).

What is the best advice/ tool / strategy that you can recommend me to generate 500 sales per month in initial months?

Hello community people, I am new to affiliate marketing so looking for some brilliant advices over here.

I am looking to promote and generate revenue for our newly launched product (yogimeter.com) through affiliate marketing. I have even researched few affiliate software’s but I am not much satisfied with their dashboard as they offer limited tracking (mostly affiliate oriented).

What is the best advice/ tool / strategy that you can recommend me to generate 500 sales per month in initial months?
If you don't have an email list or existing audience base, the Best way to achieve 500 sales per month is by using paid ads. Facebook paid ads is the best option with a variety of interest targetting based on demographics, behaviours and interests. One more important point is to build your sales funnel for better conversions. In short send traffic using Facebook paid ads to your sales funnel with payment getaway enabled for completing the sales process.

banners
Back