“AdPlexity”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to lose weight on face (baby fat)?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by ahsanhabibcx, Dec 15, 2017.

1. ahsanhabibcx

ahsanhabibcx Guest

I've been struggling to lose weight in my face for a long time now. I am in my early 20s and I've always had a face with baby fat.

I'm pretty sure that as a person gets older, their face loses fat. A lot of people tell me I will age very well, but blah...I want to be beautiful instead of "cute" right now as the 20s is really the prime of a person's health and beauty.

I am actually not overweight in terms of body weight, but underweight (about 5'4"-5'5" and 103 lbs). I do have some flabbiness in certain areas due to lack of working out, but I've recently joined a gym and am going where I can to tone those areas.My face just has lots of fat content in it rather than it being my bone structure. I can squeeze my face and feel the fat.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2019
    hiimjeremy likes this.
  2. AdCombo
  3. hiimjeremy

hiimjeremy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Have you tried cutting out Carbs and excess of Sugar? This can really help you lose weight in places you'd never think of.

4. viddox

viddox Affiliate affiliate

losing weight for whole body is easier to do but isolating the face, im not sure how to do that. maybe try massaging it daily really fast until it generates heat, then you'll know its working. aha haha

5. kathrynd

kathrynd Guest

Cardio exercises are the best

6. PeggySH

PeggySH Affiliate affiliate

Correct nutrition and exercises

7. TudorTwo

TudorTwo Affiliate affiliate

try to stop eating sweet and fat

8. Spanish-on

Spanish-on Affiliate affiliate

Have you tried drinking 3 liters of water per day? That helped me a little

9. Haidaes

Haidaes Affiliate affiliate

To be honest, I think only massage can help in this situation.

10. Barksdale

Barksdale Affiliate affiliate

there is one advice - only stop eating sweets

11. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

Thank you a lot for the helpful and interesting thread here! Do you think that some supplements are helpful when losing weight?

banners