The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to look professional

Abdulkareem Mujidat

affiliate
1) Since we are adviced to set up a website or blog before applying to an affiliate network/programs. Pls what are the criteria for choosing a blog tittle so that it match the programs you are applying for.
2) Are we required to create new blogs for different affiliate networks. Pls share me your ideas

Answer to the second question - NO. Imagine how much time would you need to create a new blog for every niche you want to be in. Choose one niche and start with it.

For example, if you like basketball - Create a blog about basketball, get some traffic and then apply for Amazin affiliate program. Make reviews with some basketball equipment and such things.

Do you get the point?

If you create several blogs, you will never have time to rank them on Google, get some decent traffic to show affliate programs that you are worth it.

Better to start with one niche.

Like for e-commerce. Beginners never should start a general product store. Only with 1-2 products that are related and so on.

Hi Abdulkareem Mujidat, here are some tips to help you choose a good domain/blog name:
  • Try and keep it under 16 characters, without hyphens
  • Make it memorable
  • Try not to use gimmicks i.e. 4U etc
  • Don't use brand names unless you own them
  • If location is a consideration, consider using location either in the name itself or as the extension i.e. .berlin or .se
Example of some good names would be domainregistration.com, survivallife.se or DorsetLawyers.com. .Com and .domain domains are great choices.

I'd recommend you use one blog for each niche, but I agree with @Kudziis, start with one niche and one blog. You don't want to overwhelm yourself. A key factor in content marketing is consistency, so you have to be sure you'll be able to commit a certain amount of time to your blog(s) each week.

I would use one generic, but 'catchy', domain name and create topic pages like this the.domain/topic/
Use HTML for this -- learn to edit landing pages. <<<this works best for CPA, loads fast and is not distracting like a blog.
Then you can segment better.
blog.the.domain/ can link to the HTML structure.

Last edited:
You response is a
Answer to the second question - NO. Imagine how much time would you need to create a new blog for every niche you want to be in. Choose one niche and start with it.

For example, if you like basketball - Create a blog about basketball, get some traffic and then apply for Amazin affiliate program. Make reviews with some basketball equipment and such things.

Do you get the point?

If you create several blogs, you will never have time to rank them on Google, get some decent traffic to show affliate programs that you are worth it.

Better to start with one niche.

Like for e-commerce. Beginners never should start a general product store. Only with 1-2 products that are related and so on.
Awesome, thanks

banners
Back