Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to learn SEO online?

BobanV

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affilicom
Hi guys,

I am working as Affiliate Manager and really start thinking about starting my own blog, building list and then advertise.

I am good in all areas above, but I lack SEO knowledge.

How does it take to learn some SEO basics? What's the best way?

Anything you find useful, please share.

Thanks friends,
Boban

Moz (moz.com) is very newbie-friendly and have some powerful tools. SearchEngineLand is kind of a next step up. Still "mainstream" but lots of diverse content.

Once you get a strong foundation, it's up to you to branch out depending on your skills and preferences. SEO is segmented into different aspects. It's not the same as it was 5-10 years ago, and many are transitioning out of the title "SEO" into something more broad. SEO tricks aren't enough any more... you need to have the whole package. I personally chose to focus heavily on content marketing, but perhaps you like design or SM integration or technical aspects or domains or traffic analysis or PPC+SEO camps or split testing or one of the many other aspects that contribute to SEO as a whole.

For example, you can go to BHW if you're all about churning, burning and cheating Google, but prepare yourself for lots of people who... well... like to churn, burn and cheat (you as well as Google). Middle ground is someone like ViperChill who does some (really f***ing great) case studies, but is controversial in the scene because he is not afraid to toe the black/grey line. Barry Schwartz is in a similar bucket but he does SERoundtable and is like a sort of poor man's Seth Godin for SEO. You can also go to Google directly, but the more you learn, the more you realize Google is a greedy unpredictable enemy to online marketers... it's not obvious at first, but even the whitest of white hat SEOs will agree to this - Google is a business, and SEOs are NOT their partners. Open a high-budget AdWords account and everything changes, though :)

follow blogs that talks about SEO, read some books, you can find many of them in AMAZON, avoid gurus who pretend that they have a solution to rank in the page 1 in one week with his crappy software, then test and implement basics

The Free Online SEO Learning ReSource Are:
Moz , Webmaster World , Seo By the Sea , large Scale Hypertextual Search Engine , Search Engine Journal , Google Seo Guidelines

You can use below Learning site to know SEO :
Lynda.com is a website which will help you to learn SEO more efficiently.
I hope this will help you out
Thank you

Learn about Google Analytics and Google keyword planner.

Research about how to use Majestic tools and SEMRush, Also how to create backlink.

Learning SEO online is very easy. There are many sources to learn online SEO. You can ready latest SEO articles, Can reach at SEO news based website as well as can join SEO forum for discussion.

These are the best ways to learn online SEO.

Hi guys,

I am working as Affiliate Manager and really start thinking about starting my own blog, building list and then advertise.

I am good in all areas above, but I lack SEO knowledge.

How does it take to learn some SEO basics? What's the best way?

Anything you find useful, please share.

Thanks friends,
Boban
Hi Boban,
There a lot of videos available on the internet from where you can learn SEO

Regards,
Anuratti Vidyarrthi

I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own real website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

banners
Back