The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to index our website in Google Quickly

aden

affiliate
Hello Forum Members

I have a website and I want to index my website pages in Google quickly. My website have around 60 pages and how can I get indexed all pages in Google quickly. I appreciate all your suggestions.

Thanks

To make index website on Google..we can submit and verify website under Google WMT, make sure robots.txt or any meta robots tag do not restrict search engines from crawling website pages.

Hello Forum Members

I have a website and I want to index my website pages in Google quickly. My website have around 60 pages and how can I get indexed all pages in Google quickly. I appreciate all your suggestions.

Thanks
Hello Forum Members

Thanks

I guess we all do xml sitemap. The goal of sitemap is to inform search engines when new content is created on your website. Also, do the link building properly for faster indexing.

day to day updates with your websites will make fater crawling of your websites content into searcg engine.

verify on webmaster tools, submit sitemap and you will get listing in one or two days ...

One of the fastest ways to get your pages indexed fast is by using a ping service. They notify search engines that your blog has been updated. Search spiders crawl your site a few moments later and the pages get indexed fast. Do this each time you update your site and indexing will be pretty swift.

MI
Back