The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase traffic?

manojchahar

affiliate
How to increase traffic? my website getting ranking on 1st page in top 5 but not getting more traffic. our website related to website designing and development. thanks

does the keyword you targeted get any traffic? id recommend checking semrush to make sure what keywords you target get traffic. this happens a lot more often than a person would think.

I would work on the content and presentation if you are getting what you feel is a reasonable number of organic impressions and calling 'traffic' your CTR rate.

If the impressions are low you need to change the focus of your content.

If my website was about dentures for children -- my traffic would be minimal even if I were in the first position for a 'dentures for kids' search ...

You can use our push notifications ad network RichPush!

It's a popular push notifications ad network with live traffic. Service provides a convenient workplace for affiliate marketers as well as develops opportunities for media buyers.

Pricing model of the network is CPC and SmartCPC. Minimum cost per click - $0,003. Subscriber base consists of 350 000 000 users all over the world.

Hi,
I would suggest to try EvaDav. This is a client-oriented native advertising network, providing cutting-edge solutions both to advertisers and publishers who are integrated into a single platform. It provides the best performance for the advertisers and embraces one of the most perspective markets of advertising formats – native advertising and push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:
  • only verified advertisers
  • wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s
  • requests integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
  • personal account manager available 24/7
  • it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off
Good luck!

Build backlinks!
Backlinks are the backbone of SEO and the key to high SERP's.
Either buy the backlinks or build them yourself via high-authority sites or guest posts.

Paid traffic increases bounce rates and that in turn decreases SEO rankings and traffic >>>usually, unless you have good on page times and decent return visitor
Google Ads or Bing Ads might help but that is buying expensive traffic.

So much for just grabbing a sig spot ...

One Organic Search CTR is worth a lot of paid traffic depending on the quality.
Paid traffic and SEO are generally mutually exclusive today IMHO.

That said, buying traffic sent to landing pages hosted on other domains (with no Google-Analytics to red flag that action) and having those domains/pages filter the referrals to your target domain may work -- at least your bounce rate will not be bad.

There are several techniques for increasing traffic to your site. Remember that your competitors are also doing the same things, so what matters is how well you do your part and go an extra mile. Optimise your content for SEO, do your keyword research thoroughly, post as often as possible, and make sure you have no broken or missing links. That way, you'll rank top and increase your traffic. You can also share your posts on social media

If you rank amongst first 5 on the first page, and the users don’t want to visit the site, maybe it is due to the poor meta description. Go over it once more, try to make it more appealing. Include a call to action in the meta title or description to encourage people to click on it. If this doesn't work, you're probably targeting keywords with virtually non-existing search volumes, which means you need to find better keywords with higher monthly volumes. I advise you to use the Google Keyword Planner if you have trouble finding useful keywords.

You can do a bit of Social Media Marketing to get traffic. I have been doing Instagram promotion in the following manner.
What I have been doing is finding or creating new photos related to my niche and offering something in free along with that. But the most important part is inserting hashtags in your post with relevant KW that will improve the show of your post and in return will bring more followers.

How to increase traffic? my website getting ranking on 1st page in top 5 but not getting more traffic. our website related to website designing and development. thanks
Why you don't get more traffics, while your keyword getting 1st ranking in search engine? This is caused your keywords its low search volume with low competitions. To get more traffics and best ranking, before optimise the keywords, you should be first doing a keyword research, such as monthly volume search, keywords difficulty, keyword competition, and many more analyse for that.

There are like one zillion 'web designers' --seems like there are so many 'everything' today trying to ply their trade on the Internet.

So, why do you stand out in a crowded field? That is real marketing --and difficult to do.

Hint: You have to have some value proposition that makes sense to your potential buyer < do that right the rest will come.

Search and find out Low competition and High volume based keywords for your website. Than add those with your website link building process which will generate huge traffic for you from SERP. Also build your targeted keyword hyperlink with your website on several places like Blog comment, blog post, Article submission, Forum Post, Forum post reply, Forum signature, Classified post, Web 2.0 post, link wheel and many other white hat SEo platforms. White Hat SEO related will provide you organic traffic from search engines result pages for your website for long term.

To increase traffic you should start Off-page optimization techniques :
1. Forum submissions
2. Participating in question and answer websites
3. Blog creation and blog commenting
4. Guest posting
5. Social bookmarking
6. Article/classified submissions
7. Web2.0 submissions
8. Engaging with social media networks
9. Document/Video submissions
10. Image sharing

Following are the ways by which you can increase traffic