“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

How to increase traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by manojchahar, Mar 13, 2019.

1. manojchahar

manojchahar Affiliate affiliate

How to increase traffic? my website getting ranking on 1st page in top 5 but not getting more traffic. our website related to website designing and development. thanks

2. Voluum
  3. maxedout

maxedout Affiliate affiliate

does the keyword you targeted get any traffic? id recommend checking semrush to make sure what keywords you target get traffic. this happens a lot more often than a person would think.

Graybeard likes this.
  4. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Affiliate affiliate

You need to verify your content and also the landing page. A SEO audit will help to improve your webpage traffic.

5. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I would work on the content and presentation if you are getting what you feel is a reasonable number of organic impressions and calling 'traffic' your CTR rate.

If the impressions are low you need to change the focus of your content.

If my website was about dentures for children -- my traffic would be minimal even if I were in the first position for a 'dentures for kids' search ...

6. wilspat

wilspat Affiliate affiliate

7. Richpush

Richpush Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

You can use our push notifications ad network RichPush!

It's a popular push notifications ad network with live traffic. Service provides a convenient workplace for affiliate marketers as well as develops opportunities for media buyers.

Pricing model of the network is CPC and SmartCPC. Minimum cost per click - $0,003. Subscriber base consists of 350 000 000 users all over the world.

8. Adextrem

Adextrem Affiliate affiliate

Consider maybe to start CPC campaigns if that can increase traffic while growing your revenues

9. Evadav

Evadav Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hi,
    I would suggest to try EvaDav. This is a client-oriented native advertising network, providing cutting-edge solutions both to advertisers and publishers who are integrated into a single platform. It provides the best performance for the advertisers and embraces one of the most perspective markets of advertising formats – native advertising and push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:
    • only verified advertisers
    • wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s
    • requests integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
    • personal account manager available 24/7
    • it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off
    Good luck!

10. msulcs

msulcs Member Marketplace Seller affiliate

Build backlinks!
    Backlinks are the backbone of SEO and the key to high SERP's.
    Either buy the backlinks or build them yourself via high-authority sites or guest posts.

11. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Paid traffic increases bounce rates and that in turn decreases SEO rankings and traffic >>>usually, unless you have good on page times and decent return visitor
    Google Ads or Bing Ads might help but that is buying expensive traffic.

So much for just grabbing a sig spot ...

One Organic Search CTR is worth a lot of paid traffic depending on the quality.
    Paid traffic and SEO are generally mutually exclusive today IMHO.

That said, buying traffic sent to landing pages hosted on other domains (with no Google-Analytics to red flag that action) and having those domains/pages filter the referrals to your target domain may work -- at least your bounce rate will not be bad.

MI