Start Guest Blogging
Post Content to LinkedIn
Get Active on Social Media
Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
Research the Competition
Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy

Apologies for Noobie question
what ais an aggregator site?

Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

how to gain traffic for my site ? how can i get more taffic
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
Write Irresistible Headlines
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
Target Long-Tail Keywords
Start Guest Blogging
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
Go After Referral Traffic
Implement Schema Microdata

Many people here are suggesting long-term solutions to traffic problems. If you need short-term results and can't wait several months, you need to be active on social media, especially Facebook. Join various groups within your niche and start connecting with people in these groups and network with them. Also depending on your niche, paid advertising such as Facebook ads, AdWords campaigns, email marketing, and pop-under ads could do wonders. I worked with a client, managed their AdWords campaign, and turned $482 into around $3,000. It all depends what your niche is, so what is yours?

Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
Target Long-Tail Keywords
Start Guest Blogging
Post Content to LinkedIn
Get Active on Social Media
Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
Research the Competition
Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy

This is awesome answer to follow this some points and get maximum traffic in your site.
I am following some useful strategies which are helpful and knowledgeable for me. I read Rand Fishkin blogs and some other SEO post, they are suggest what you can apply strategy in you website to get high traffic and ranking.

Now i working on some keywords MP Govt Job and MP Education Portal of rojgardhaba.com website I am getting traffic.

Hope they help.

To start off, you need three things:

Understand who your target audience is and who they listen to. Not their idols like some basketball star, but smaller

Content, some available to everyone, posted regularly. And some almost exclusively available, very high quality and regularly published content (or an available library).

(A bit of an audience on Social) This isn’t a must, but if you don’t have it, you’ll have to hustle quite a bit more

Here’s what you do:

You set up content that is hosted on your site, to be share to your preferred social network. Facebook is a good bet, because people spend a lot of time there. But that might be different depending on your target audience. Make sure your general content is shared regularly and is of decent quality.

You go online and search for a big list of people on social media that have the same size or an equal size audience as you do and make an inventory of those people and how you can reach them (usually via the network itself)

Remember that exclusive content you have there? It’s time to hustle. You’re now going to leverage your content as well as your audience with those other people. Quid pro Quo. You share mine, I’ll share yours. How about a scoop on some awesome content you can share with your audience? Odds are they’ll say yes, just because they’re honored you’re thinking of them.

These profiles will be sharing your content, preferably on a regular basis, and you’ll be sharing theirs. Both your audiences will grow, but since you’re doing this with tens of others, yours will be growing more substantially.

Some more Easy Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website:

SEO – Properly optimize your website and target keywords with low competition. This will help you rank in search engine and drive organic traffic (VERY targeted) to your website.

Article Marketing – Write articles and distribute them on different platforms, and then link back to your own website. This not only drives traffic, but also builds backlinks.

Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram and Pinterest. You should be targeted all of these social networks and you should start building an audience immediately.

List building – This won’t give you new traffic, but you can use list building to get visitors to return to your website. Simply add a subscription form to your website and regularly send email updates to your subscribers.

Kindle – Write short ebooks on topics in your niche and include a link to your website within the first few pages of the e-book. Publish your e-book on Kindle and activate the “free” promotion option. This will make your e-book available for free for a couple of days, which will increase its download amount and get traffic to your site. The more you publish, the more traffic you get.

MI
Back